You know what I like

Application-1

test bester
The moment you find new music from a artist that you never heard off and you are like:
HNNNNNNNNNNN that gewd.
images

Allahrules2

The 8th episode of the Hellsing Ultimate OVA.
OH DEAR GOD THAT IS THE BEST EPISODE OF ANIME I HAVE EVER WATCHED, A EPISODE WORTH WAITING A YEAR FOR OH DEAR GOD!!!
But seriously that stuff was awesome! You gotta love Alucard

BugGirl

Wommin of Legions
That warm, fuzzy feeling you get when you midair someone twice in a row.
Also when you're walking down a familiar street at night and suddenly you're like "Hold the phone... OSNAP I'M DREAMING" and then you fly around and kill baddies and control fire and stuff.
Also this video, which is a dramatic representation of what happens when people argue about politics:

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Keeping in line with Freeman and Ucan...
Wonder Bread.
Mayonnaise.
Acting like I grew up in the projects and not in an upper middle class neighborhood.

Dacil

Acting like I grew up in the projects and not in an upper middle class neighborhood.
but...thats what upper middle class neighborhood kids like to do when they grow up, so it's obvious you grew up there (people i grew up with do it too, that's how i know :p)

aaand I like photography, my bf a bit :p , WAWA (omg how could i forget that), mah guitar, and my adobe creative suite 4 :)

Calimo

but...thats what upper middle class neighborhood kids like to do when they grow up, so it's obvious you grew up there (people i grew up with do it too, that's how i know :p)

aaand I like photography, my bf a bit :p , WAWA (omg how could i forget that), mah guitar, and my adobe creative suite 4 :)

oh-snap2.jpg
:eek: .. The pain...

Heisenberg

- Tribes style games (Legions) to no end.
- Skyscrapers
- Bboying (watching, I never got far myself)
- Tabletennis (just like Tribes, it's a timeless game and so mentally challenging)
- Photography

Allahrules2

I can't believe I didn't say this earlier. I just love Warhammer 40k. Never played the table top game But i just love the lore and the universe. And the new game Warhammer 40k Space Marine is really bad ass.

curser656

What is best in life is living life, knowing that everyday this is what you want to do, and this is how you've chosen to live. Nothing else matters but happiness.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Enough with the religious debate, every post that involves it will be deleted. Keep your religion and your (anti)religious comments to yourself. They have derailed more than enough threads.

Allahrules2

i also like cereal. not when its all soggy though.

CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH.

Dear god do I hate soggy cereal. Some of my family members if they couldn't finish the cereal would actually just put it in the fridge and eat it later. Oh dear god the cereal became this sloppy mush and they would actually eat it. It makes me gag just thinking about it.