Yay for new toys.

Buhlitz

daves_new.jpg

It's 1980 Peugeot model and in pristine condition. Thing is such a blast to drive around town. Sat in some dudes garage for like 20 years. Steal!

Velocity called it ghetto , I call it awesome.

Redvan

Private Tester
nice :)

but, how do we even know it's his? Perhaps he just took a pic off the internet and posted it here...

pic of Buhlitz on it, with 5 popped collars plz ;)

Buhlitz

nice :)

but, how do we even know it's his? Perhaps he just took a pic off the internet and posted it here...

pic of Buhlitz on it, with 5 popped collars plz ;)

I do not pop collars, but I'll wear some trendy glasses? Pic soon.

Anyone else, fun toys?

snob

I looked at that picture, and immediately I felt sad because it's sunny while up north we're still experiencing winter.

Apcizzle

My new toys consists of a macbook pro and a flip ultra hd camera. Looking for some ideas to shoot some videos.

Application-1

test bester
When I hit 18 and I pass my drving exam in 1 go then this will be my future van:
2mgldz5.jpg

If I pass it in 1 go my father will buy a old one and we will rebuild it! Though passing in 1 time may be a challenge. :|

up_ur_guts

I have some good ideas for that camera :)
yeah me to not to take pics from behind a window lol

I'm moving my way in that direction. I don't want to kill myself just yet, so baby steps.

good to see ur sensible mate about taking it easy and moving up the bike ladder to many ppl jump up to fast and almost always ends in a bad way