Xmas PUGs!!!

Are you going to participate in any pugs that take place during the last week of December?-after 7ET

• Yes

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

Jaymyster

I'm not sure if everyone would be open to this, but if it were possible I think it'd be pretty awesome if we were able to play pugs on an Xmas map. My memory recalls an Xmas frostbyte from a long time ago, although I never downloaded the map to play it on the server I saw it on, does anyone know if this map is playable for pugs & identical to the real frostbyte? If so, does anyone have this map? And be able to make it easily downloadable from a link for others to obtain it?

PS. Can someone give me my 100th like already ffs

Fixious

Test Lead
I don't recall an Xmas version of Frostbyte. What did it have? I remember one time Pop increased the snow a crapload, making it a laggy POS. A new map would have to be added to the server, and the only one who can do that these days is Pop, who isn't exactly active.

Xzanth

Legions Developer
vQmXhsY.png

EU were here.

Jaymyster

I don't recall an Xmas version of Frostbyte. What did it have? I remember one time Pop increased the snow a crapload, making it a laggy POS. A new map would have to be added to the server, and the only one who can do that these days is Pop, who isn't exactly active.

Blast. I am recalling this from a very long time ago and it may have been on a custom server. I only recall seeing the map on the server list, not actually playing it. My memory may just be faulty. Oh well, sad that no xmas maps do exist though. As for pops, can someone let him know about these pugs at least? I'm sure he'd be more than willing to participate.

Armageddon

Teapot
the fun is real 12/28 - 1/4. Calling a pug right before the holiday is pointless, so much *chocolate cookies* to do but after that it'll work.

Jaymyster

the fun is real 12/28 - 1/4. Calling a pug right before the holiday is pointless, so much *chocolate cookies* to do but after that it'll work.

This is true for the most part. I just figured the 23rd is when everyone would be done with classes or starting their breaks early. I wouldn't say as late as the 28th though. Last year it started pretty much on Christmas day