Would you guys actually play

Jello

Contributor
Since you people LOVE small maps here's one for you.

Would you guys play this or not?

Reactions: nil

Fixious

Test Lead
I checked this out last night. Pretty easy to ski on and find routes, and feels fairly fast. I wouldn't necessarily call it small though. I'd probably play it.

Jello

Contributor
I wouldn't necessarily call it small though.

It's size 8, and its only because the bases are that far away from each other (they're near the border) and I think i'll update flagstand..maybe

Pretty easy to ski on and find routes, and feels fairly fast.

I only edited the part where the bases are located other than that everything else is from fbmFractal, except tunnel

Last edited:

Jello

Contributor
How bout this one? bases are really close, small map

To make these maps it only takes a couple of hours, find the correct fbmFractal and work from there. Unless I want it to be close to perfection then it'd be 2-3 weeks to make, but whenever I want that I usually mess the map up.

Fixious

Test Lead
I can hear the HOFs crying already...

Thankfully no one really HOFs in pubs so it'd be probably be fine.

Defender

He, has a lot of natural talent for making maps, its amazing.
I hope some of his work finds its way in to the game...

Jello

Contributor
Fixious said:
I can hear the HOFs crying already...

Let them cry :D, and I got tired of the big ass structures for such a small flag so I decided time for something new, and defender's tower was available, couldve picked something else but his seemed to fit the my criteria

He, has a lot of natural talent for making maps, its amazing.
I hope some of his work finds its way in to the game...

awww.jpg

Last edited:

Jello

Contributor
would this be an "ok" flag stand for you people?

Legions 2014-04-09 01-37-30-57.png

Legions 2014-04-09 01-37-44-13.png

hint hint: this is a different map by the way...

Jello

Contributor
Smallest one I've made so far...terrain is subject to change, so is the name...basically everything is subject to change...well people?

Last edited:

Jello

Contributor
Guess I'll finish all of em up and release em in a nice little "pack"...along with a couple other maps in a week or 2.

Jello

Contributor
My little map sandbox, uses a terrain size 1... Lol...

Is that even possible o.o I thought legions only takes even number square sizes..I've tried 11,13,15 etc and none of them worked...the launcher overwrites the file...even when I set it to read only

Last edited:

Fixious

Test Lead
You can use any number you want. I used 256 once. Was pretty hilarious. You never need to use the launcher unless there's an update. Just use Legions.exe to launch the game.

Jello

Contributor
You can use any number you want. I used 256 once. Was pretty hilarious. You never need to use the launcher unless there's an update. Just use Legions.exe to launch the game.

really :eek: never knew that but thanks, guess launcher was messing it up

Jello

Contributor
Well people? honest opinion..yes or no? this is about 70% completed just gotta do a little bit more...

Jello

Contributor
looks pretty good, but make the hills worth cool caps. the cap in this video was so slow.

I couldve done another route but I wanted to keep it simple..and just do front routes (there are plenty of other bowls I could've chosen)...guess keeping it simple wont do?