World Issues

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Look yeah, just because you have some preconceived idea of us all having wonky teeth, that doesn't mean we do. The UK has done looks of good things, like put all of our criminals in Australia and kill Germans.

Kay, stop being so mean.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
Look yeah, just because you have some preconceived idea of us all having wonky teeth, that doesn't mean we do. The UK has done looks of good things, like put all of our criminals in Australia and kill Germans.
some germans are nice!

*looks at gheist*

..... :D

also, don't forget that we moved some of our poor and tax dodgers to america, then let them win a few battles to make them feel good about themselves and stay there :D

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
You know, I dont think America really 'made' anything first. People across the world in different countries did, but America did one thing right, and at the right time. One idea that changed how the world truely turned.

Freedom and Independence.

Other places may have fought for freedom, or independence, but it wasnt until the United States of America actually united under one flag, and became a nation, that it truly shown through. With us becoming a nation, we changed the world view on how things operated. That true freedom (church and state, monarchs, ect) was possible, and probable. We changed world views 2 more times by taking away slavery, and giving women equal rights. These two may even have been done in other countries, but due to the time, and how people saw (looked up to) America, changed how people viewed the world. This freedom that we gained, this independence, was so special, and so unique, that people gave it a name: The American Dream. This dream was sought after by everyone. People wanted this freedom; They wanted to do things their way. This began bringing people into this new country in droves.

Although we brought freedom and independence to the fore-front of the world. We lost it along the way. The American dream died long ago, and other countries began taking Americas lead and developing faster and faster. (from what I learn in school, so take it at that, America showed up on Japans shores with 'battleships', and were met with the most advanced Japanese fighting for of the time... Samurai on Horseback. Now look at them, they developed so fast that they surpass us.)

America isnt the best country in the world, but we helped the world be a better place... until the Manhattan Project.

Triad

Legions Developer
You know, I dont think America really 'made' anything first. People across the world in different countries did, but America did one thing right, and at the right time. One idea that changed how the world truely turned.

Freedom and Independence.

Other places may have fought for freedom, or independence, but it wasnt until the United States of America actually united under one flag, and became a nation, that it truly shown through. With us becoming a nation, we changed the world view on how things operated. That true freedom (church and state, monarchs, ect) was possible, and probable. We changed world views 2 more times by taking away slavery, and giving women equal rights. These two may even have been done in other countries, but due to the time, and how people saw (looked up to) America, changed how people viewed the world. This freedom that we gained, this independence, was so special, and so unique, that people gave it a name: The American Dream. This dream was sought after by everyone. People wanted this freedom; They wanted to do things their way. This began bringing people into this new country in droves.

Although we brought freedom and independence to the fore-front of the world. We lost it along the way. The American dream died long ago, and other countries began taking Americas lead and developing faster and faster. (from what I learn in school, so take it at that, America showed up on Japans shores with 'battleships', and were met with the most advanced Japanese fighting for of the time... Samurai on Horseback. Now look at them, they developed so fast that they surpass us.)

America isnt the best country in the world, but we helped the world be a better place... until the Manhattan Project.
I responded the way I did because Dabbleh was acting like all Americans were morons, so in response I gave a list of a few things that he uses on a daily basis which the US helped develop. Just imagine if he had said Apple was full of morons and then I responded by giving a list of some of their most commonly used products such as the iPhone, iPad, MacBook etc. that people use constantly. You may not like Apple, but they aren't stupid because they are worth 500 billion dollars. This was my point, and yes America is in debt but you get the idea.

I'm NOT trying to say: "America is number 1!". I was simply stating that we aren't all morons. Since GReaper got picky on my statements I posted a little more.

Sin

Private Tester
Every country has its retards and its geniuses. Or its deformed and near perfect, in my case. Honestly, I'm just happy with where I live, seeing as there's worse places out there. The Euro/American competition and hate is just dumb. They do stuff, we do stuff, each side has its accomplishments. Europe is now ahead of us in most areas, probably because Americans have been spoiled to no end. This big "country-peen" thing troubles me. Probably why so many other countries have developed "hate" for the US. It's sad to see that America has deteriorated into a terrible shadow of what it used to be, but by no means does it, "suck."

Arch

Legions Developer
I felt like this belonged here: Go to Google images and search completely wrong.
Edit: I promise that it's family friendly. (For the most part)

Maxter

Hey hey hey kids, let's not forget it was an Indian who invented the number zero. Without that, most of your achievements in science & technology would be... well... zero. :p

So did you enslave us for 2 centuries! Bastards! ;)