Windowed Resolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

poiuyt580

Ok, so Legions is going to be played on a standalone client. Will there be an option for window mode/certain resolutions? Because I hate playing games fullscreen.

Pushi

still kinda early to ask such things, everything important thats known is answered in the FAQ.But there should be such options i guess, pretty much every standalone game has windowed/full screen mode. If not you can change it with alt+enter

IzSid

Honored Hero
Yes i believe. Lock thread. Question answered.
Because what you say is official.

Also, No I doubt it, the Half Size/Windowed Mode that was used on instantaction was pretty horrid. Although your probably going to see support for most full screen resolutions from 800x600 on.

Sin

Private Tester
^ And personally, I don't think I could play in fullscreen after playing in the windowed IA version..

w00tyou

Proof that yes is the answer.
proof.GIF
They said they are bring back the same legions so the option should be there. you will be able to change the res because of stand alone.

A2

Even if Windowed mode was not available (which I think will be) you could just set it to windowed mode through the properties. (Works sometimes)

Disci

Old man
SeymourGore-1.jpg

Mabeline

God-Tier
You can rescale the window by dragging or through the user preferences. You can control the fullscreen resolution/refresh rate through the preferences too.

Seriously guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.