Windowed Mode (No border)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Useful display setting, plenty of modern games have it and useful for multi monitor setups. Any chance of this happening?

Fixious

Test Lead
Be warned, there might be a few issues. I've noticed the chat is sorta cut-off, and *Fireblasto* had issues since he was using dual monitors. These might be fixed in the position settings, however.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux

Pretty easy to do when you are moving them from one house to another and you didn't think about it.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Be warned, there might be a few issues. I've noticed the chat is sorta cut-off, and *Fireblasto* had issues since he was using dual monitors. These might be fixed in the position settings, however.

Fixed it, all you have to do is Open Game Settings and put in your resolution.

Lock now! <3

Fixious

Test Lead
An odd bump to make, but I recently found this and it works almost flawlessly.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/42956/?

Just add Legions.exe to the list, run Legions in Windowed mode and voila. Windowed borderless mode. One issue I found is that if you tab back into Legions your mouse won't work. You'll have to open the score screen (or any other window such as console or game options) to bring back mouse functionality. It also features a built-in screenshot hotkey, along with several gamma options by using Alt + Shift (no real use to me, might for others though).

Status
Not open for further replies.