Why the lagg

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBreezy

For some reason i keep getting these horrible spurts of lagg when i have really low ping and its not like regular lagg all of a sudden my screen will freeze then ill b moving again for about 3 sec and then all of a sudden ill b at the same spot i was when it first started to freeze its really ruining the game for me, any suggestions and no its not my connection

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Try posting your console.log and DXdiag details. I remember seeing you ingame complaining about lag but wasn't experiencing any myself (and didn't notice anyone else having major issues with lag.)

JBreezy

Machine name: OPTIPLEX320
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.100427-1636)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: OptiPlex 320
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 1.1.12
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 990MB RAM
Page File: 577MB used, 1809MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

JBreezy

do u need all the other stuff in the dxdiag? and when u say console log are you talking about the console text document in my live folder?

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
do u need all the other stuff in the dxdiag? and when u say console log are you talking about the console text document in my live folder?

Yar and yar. You don't have to post all the details in the post message, just attach the text files.

JBreezy

idk if its supposed to take this long but everytime i try to send it i get a little loading bar, its been going for a min now

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Well, I'm a little concerned why you had such a problem uploading those files (perhaps it's related to your Legions issues). Sure, some could argue that your system is on the lower end of the system requirements (unsure if the Radeon 1100 igp would even meet the minimum requirements). But with that said, the issue your describing doesn't necessarily sound like a low fps issue (it'd be more like a slideshow and likely more prevalent).

What kind of internet connection are you using?

A2

Have you tried playing legions while on Wired? I've noticed a few problems when in wireless, for a few people, including myself; but it works well when I'm connected through a wire.

JBreezy

i would so rather do that but they got the modem in a diff room across the house so thats kinda outta the question

deathtard

Just thought I would pop in and say that I have the same issue so it's not isolated to one person.

(btw, should I start a new thread about the same issue or use this one?)

Mabeline

God-Tier
Unless you can test it on a proper (that is, wired) connection we have to assume the problem is your connection.

I am on a wired connection and with steady ping (250) and I get exactly this issue regularly and it is often followed by a blue screen crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.