Why do you mods mistaken me as or for Xection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamboyant

Some idiot named boots and socks in the game claims that i'm Xection but I made a bunch of people rage just for using the imma voice pack "Rebecca black - it's friday" and i've been called just more then xection in game, and the reason why I make them rage is because I hate how idiots want to show off and say "owned" all the dam time. I've been called Xection and Flammesstater now.

And just because I make similar threads to his doesn't mean i'm him, you can't just say i'm him because certain people act the same. I don't know if someone is lieing to you but i'm not some guy who would ask a bunch of questions.

Reason why I would ask a question in a forum is because in about every other forum, people don't delete my threads like they don't even care.

All but this forum have been nice to me, I'm not understanding why my thread about asking what map is gonna be in the update was deleted, Can't you mods respect others?

I'm not use to anything else but the forums, people would annoy me by getting Skype or anything that involves a mic since people might scream in my ear and it's always silent over here.

Don't see why you mods hate and rage at people just for asking a simple question in a forum, but instead, you want to say that i'm xection.

Is this how you treat everyone else, even that arch mod was rude to someone in another thread just for asking a question, it's like you mods hate everyone but yourselfs....

Status
Not open for further replies.