Who made you play the way you play today??

Yusuke

I just annoyed those who were "dominating" euro servers, at that time, by my presence. I was being kicked a lot from "that" server where they were playing, however I kept joining back....they tried to give me advices, but I did the same.
I was being killed a lot by kasityolainen in DM, that made me use gl and cg a little more than rockets. :cool:

In the late IA era dawolfsclaw helped me out ALOT with my dueling and chasing. And Mabel too, by just killing me over and over by that annoying ass CG of his.
ThePhroo taught me alot about LO and chasing just came naturally after getting better with the CG.

rrosvo

I ran him over.

rrosvo. This finnish *dancer* is who got me into the still very young EU scene back then. Thanks man.

Dancing is my business, and business is good.
I hope you're not being sarcastic after having to look after the cesspool that was IA forums and now here...
You're welcome man ,)

I

IzRaPiDz

Well, Back in the instantaction days, i was getting teamkilled by a lad called "Stando". Then i lost my temper trying to kill him but he was way better then me. But he could see i was getting wound up and then he stopped, and we somehow became like best mates on the game. Then every single day we was playing together i always used to invite him to games, but instantaction went down and i tryed getting intouch with him on msn, but he never came back online. I was so gutted :L

lil_maniac

Well, Back in the instantaction days, i was getting teamkilled by a lad called "Stando". Then i lost my temper trying to kill him but he was way better then me. But he could see i was getting wound up and then he stopped, and we somehow became like best mates on the game. Then every single day we was playing together i always used to invite him to games, but instantaction went down and i tryed getting intouch with him on msn, but he never came back online. I was so gutted :L

Bro-mance right there ;)