Who made you play the way you play today??

mario

I got an inspirate from mapubare, he was also first player I met in Legions on Blade Run. He was osniping behind the base and all time laughing. Ah the gold old times. <3 Second was kasityolainen I was like wow, awesome player. How does he switch the weapons so quickly. Next was my friend from NYC called A.... um let me think I do not remember. He taught me how to snipe. Also satann was first awesome sniper I saw. And last one was Twisted from .fi I saw him dueling on Mirage with kasityolainen and I were like "They are best players". I would just thank to myself for chaingun. Also fireblasto was first decent sniper who dueled to me. And Bat he knows who <3 was my first love. ^^ Thank to all.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
I am okay with this necro, since this is a good thread and chances are a clone thread would pop up eventually.

Still miss Br16uy and Phroobear ;_;

Sin

Private Tester
I was 12. I played a pickup on Mabel's team. I didn't do so well. I made it a point to be as good as I could after that. :p

WhiteHawk

I'm my own techer...and I also watch others play and see how the do something and then learn how to do it mysellf and I didn't even know about nade jumps intill a mouth after every one else was useing them...I pretty much learn by myself but now a days ill practice with players such as Skepsis, Envy, and Karnage...skepsis for fighting,envy for capping/chaseing, and karnage for hoffing...yet again I still watch most of the time and see what they do and try to copy them.

That_Guy

styn told (forced) me to use the chain gun...now I use the plasma.
I was my own inspiration for using the cluster.
before these my dad (knightofni) taught me how to use rockets

Poponfu

Lead Developer
Anak taught me to ski for like a hour the very first time I joined a IA server...

Zhou's OD capping vid.

Then probably when phroo and phan took me into a private once and taught me zenith routes.

lil_maniac

Hehe no-one taught me how to play really. The only thing was Ajaxis told me to work on cg and then on after I got alot bettr in IA :D So thanks for that Ajax haha ^_^

I only had practice with friends in clans i was in back in IA in ExP, OwA (for a bit) and EwA. And still I duel with friends and stuff but I never really got taught.. I wish I did though, then maybe I wouldnt suck as much today but oh well :)
Oh and I watched a few video's but for the first few weeks I played, I didnt understand how to ski at all, I just kept jetting everywhere and calling Petrified a hacker cos he kept chasing me hahaha XD

...Good times

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Hehe no-one taught me how to play really. The only thing was Ajaxis told me to work on cg and then on after I got alot bettr in IA :D So thanks for that Ajax haha ^_^

I only had practice with friends in clans i was in back in IA in ExP, OwA (for a bit) and EwA. And still I duel with friends and stuff but I never really got taught.. I wish I did though, then maybe I wouldnt suck as much today but oh well :)
Oh and I watched a few video's but for the first few weeks I played, I didnt understand how to ski at all, I just kept jetting everywhere and calling Petrified a hacker cos he kept chasing me hahaha XD

...Good times
Ahhh.. EwA..

jickerjacker

Private Tester
I'd have to say
Chasing: da_wolfsclaw, graydoubt
Capping: following around The_Transporter for 25 minutes or however long the games were lol
Dueling Buds: shout out to KrazyKlown lol, me and him would duel 24/7, also, we couldn't throw a flag on the ground and pick it up while going 80+ m/s without ODing 99% of our health away

Good Players ( The guys that you always wanted to tell you that you had improved after you groundpounded them with 1% remaining but never did :():
Anti.Kryst, Anti.Envy, all the Omni's and Zeta people.

I remember Kryst told me that Envy got killed in a car accident in Germany and that's why he never came on anymore :(.