Who made you play the way you play today??

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Back when Legions first started up played with Br16uy a lot, he pushed me towards the player that I am. Then for dueling (and hotswapping) and all that it was the Hawklord guys, Nahrix and eventually ThePhroo and Phan who pulled me from the pubs :')

Sosadimissallofthemsomuch... Except phan.

Neuchy

I remember playing on IA the Marble game.
Then Legions came live. A few players among the top took time to teach me the basics.
I thank the_phroo for teaching me the cap routes on both Nivo and Moonshine and spending countless hours with me.
Rrosvo, who was already a top player, generously took the time on several occasions to teach me a few things about dueling.
Needless to say that with my sucky computer at the time I was getting owned right away so I can understand his frustration.

Also, special thanks to Gheist, Robke, Agoria, Impatient The_Trooper and Oahra for improving my skills.

Then the whole clan thing started. I thank the In7 clan for improving my skills and making me the player I am today.
I love these guys.

Thank you to all those I mentioned for making me the addicted player I am today ;)

U8er

I learned most of my routes & dueling skill from Ragol. Watching him practice with Zeta & Omni is what got me into Legions in the first place.

By-Tor

Private Tester
The basis of how I play comes from Tribes and Tribes 2. The concept of Teamwork and Flag awareness was built from there for sure. Teams like SES, Pendragon, CDL all helped form my concept of how to play Capture the Flag. I have to say Void|Gonzo was my strategic inspiration in T2. Simply brilliant strats.

In Legions, any TEAM that makes me amazed at how good they are is my inspiration. Omni, Zeta, Jenkins, OwA, vV - Very impressed with teams that work together. Individually - Desk, APC, Bugspray, SteveDave...All of these players have shown EXTREME skill and flag awareness, as well as willingness to help out the community.

Other shoutout's go to Redvan, Lanthus, Prototype, Thermodust, Conting, Chi-ro, Unexistent, and lately nil.......all these guys have proven to be excellent players and make me want to strive to play better.
And finally, I have to say, all my current teammates in Void have contributed the most to how I play Legions. I usually only recruit players that I know I would hate to see on another team. :)

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
I pretty much taught myself, but I remember a few people who helped me along the way.
Ragol - I always saw him in the TDM/CTF servers I joined, and he was usually dominating everyone. I did my best to emulate him, learning some of his cap routes while becoming a better defender trying (and failing a lot of the time) to stop him.
Contingency - He tried to teach me how to HOF, putting me on the spot in that position on a rare PUG on Core (I still remember, Buhlitz was having connection problems).
ThePhroo - He wrote the guide on CTF positions that enlightened me on how to actually play Legions.
Phanakapan - taught me (through his consistent ownage of me) to not be such a damn easy MA target (or he'd get a 300+meter MA on me and put in a video xD)
MoiztPancakes - we did routes and passes on all different maps
Anonymous Legions players - forget his name, but he taught me the ways of "MA"
I'm generally self taught though, which is probably why I suck.

DKnight556

Well back in IA it was Skypredator and H20 dragon. Now it has to be N30n, Epiclight, and everyone else on the Inf. team

Aki

I feel bad that I can't remember the name of the player on IA who taught me to depend on CG instead of RL. Imagine my disappointment when I spent the last 7 months at IA perfecting my CG to come back to Overdrive and find the CG got nerfed. Now I can't use it for *chocolate cookies*, so I've moved to Bomber config. Makes chasing a little harder, but it helps a lot with LO.

Much to my surprise and pleasure, using GL has vastly improved my RL aim. I now get about 15 or so MAs a game, as opposed to the lucky five or six of before.

Frost

Overall playstyle....Everyone that's better than me has made me change my playstyle, Void has influenced my teamplay mostly, tons of fun scrimming and practicing with them.

Xzanth

Legions Developer
In chronological order:
Ashboy (for teaching me where the inventory stations were...)
Fighterclan
100disks
In7