Whats your Favorite Team(any sports)

stefygraff

Private Tester
Title says it all, tell us your team and post a video that can suggest us your team potential :). Don't forget to mention the country

Novaz

NBA - LA Lakers (Kobe<3)
NFL - Pittsburgh Steelers (Big Ben<3)
NHL - Pittsburgh Penguins
PGA - Alex Rodriquez... Wait what?
I don't follow Golf nor Baseball just for the record.

Revelation

I follow the track and field scene, but there aren't really "teams" involved. Individual athletes that I like to follow include Usain Bolt, David Rudisha, and Jeremy Wariner. Other than that the other track athletes I like are mostly all retired.

stefygraff

Private Tester
ok, I'm a big fan of F.C. Dinamo Bucharest

this is just a little film made with my camera, its not good at all...

aus.hsp

Private Tester
NFL - San Diego Chargers <333333
NRL (Australian: National Rugby League) - St. George Illawarra Dragons (2010 Premiers)
AFL (Australian Football League) - Fremantle Dockers
Soccer - Chelsea F.C. and AC Milan
NBA - San Antonio Spurs

P.S. - Phillip Rivers for MVP!!!

Hypnotoad

Manchester Utd
Was in Spain for the final in '99, coincided with holiday plans. My Dad didn't fancy us going to the Nou Camp, we watched the match in nearby Salou at a bar on the beach.. Full of Reds :p

Best holiday I've ever been on, feels like only yesterday.

McLaren (F1)

Hamilton messed this season up really, with some poor decisions and bad luck. Two DNF's.. in a row. I didn't want Alonso to win, can't stand the guy, although he is a great driver. Vettel fully deserved it, he had a bad season last year with car troubles and even 1 or 2 problems this year. He is a great driver and at such a young age, good character on him aswell. Looking forward to next season!

57thEnryu

In order of how much I like the sport:

NFL: San Francisco 49ers
MLB :San Fransisco Giants (WORLD SERIES OMG YEEEEEESSSSSS)
NHL: San Jose Sharks
Formula 1: McLaren-Mercedes
Futbol: Manchester United
MLS: San Jose Earthquakes
NBA: Sacramento Kings

Dacil

NFL: PHILADELPHIA EAGLESSZZZ.... my fav player was Trotter =[
aaaand thats the only sport I enjoy watching....so!

Battelstar

soccer - FC Bayern Munich

Good team with a lot of good players which has a very good chance to win the Champions league!!

Manchester Utd
Was in Spain for the final in '99, coincided with holiday plans. My Dad didn't fancy us going to the Nou Camp, we watched the match in nearby Salou at a bar on the beach.. Full of Reds :p

Best holiday I've ever been on, feels like only yesterday.
BAD DAY!!! :D

F1 - Sebastian Vettel

A very good driver and a sympathetic, authentic young man who will have a successfully future.

57thEnryu

F1 - Sebastian Vettel
A very good driver and a sympathetic, authentic young man who will have a successful future.
Yes, good driver. I liked Hamilton, but he seems to have gotten a bit snobbish so right now I don't have a favorite driver.....only team
BTW, are we supposed to do professional sports only, cuz if not id Like to say my fav College Football team is my home team of the Nevada Wolf Pack. Also my fav MMA guy, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson. He was one of the first fighters I saw when I started watching (casually, not devoted).