What rets Can Help Me MA Better?

SleepyBrown

im always the only one who cant MA in a game because the default rets don't do it for me. i know how and where to get the rets, but i don't know which ones are good. so i need sum opinions on good rets that will help

im always the only one who cant MA in a game because the default rets don't do it for me. i know how and where to get the rets, but i don't know which ones are good. so i need sum opinions on good rets that will help

Most people who are good at MAs probably wouldn't even need rets at all (for close combat MAs at least). You get a feeling for where the player will go and where the rocket will end up eventually after playing a while. After watching a good video, I always felt like I was playing a little better, adopting that player's playstyle a bit. Maybe you should try it out?

yeah, MA's are a skill learned, not gained from rets. ^_^

(although rets might put you into the mindset and get you more MA's ;D)

Abandoned

Most people who are good at MAs probably wouldn't even need rets at all (for close combat MAs at least). You get a feeling for where the player will go and where the rocket will end up eventually after playing a while. After watching a good video, I always felt like I was playing a little better, adopting that player's playstyle a bit. Maybe you should try it out?

Hell yes, this is one of the best ways to get better. Forgot about this, watching some good skills videos and I felt I was chaining more consistently, MA more, overall improved. I learnt more about skiing too. (Zooming in for smooth landing, some mouse-pointing stuff while turning to decrease speed-loss)