What mods are you using?

BeefThief

Beefy Member
Considering all the mods that are being posted, I thought it would be interesting to see what combination of mods everyone is using at this point.

Currently, I am using RockeyRex's 3rd Person OD, FlagHud, TapFlag, and MidHud scripts; MasterLuso's black CG and RL skins; GrayDoubt's flag sounds; Disci's CG and GL T1 sounds; Phanakapan's dot reticles; Nvidia's blue RL vent glow; Sno-Dog's spinfusor disc sound; Uuallace's Friendly Yellow Jet Trails; Kusa111's golden GL and LR skins; Bounty's Hotkeys script and Elite Flag Indicator; and NightHawk043's cyan rocket trail.

Synista

ATM Volt Cruelerz Docking reticles and my own set of Health gauge bars which are invisible and become visible when I take any damage and I have no Energy gauge bars.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
It's debatable, but since you ARE talking about modifications, and this is the Modifications forum, feels like's here's the best place for this particular conversation. =)

masterluso

[...] and my own set of Health gauge bars which are invisible and become visible when I take any damage [...]
Are you a wizard?

Anyway, I'm mainly using my skins(even the sniper, which I'm not particularly proud of), tracers, the Deskari rets, Uuallaces Friendly Blue jet trails, U8er's second out of bounds thing, and.... no scripts yet. I'm planning to fix that.

BestCharmie

Eh, masterluso. Not really that confusing -.-

CG: G-Def RET Set (by me)
RL: G-Def RET Set (by me)
GL: G-Def RET Set (by me)
LR: Black Reticles (by iHolyElement/ExileWarrior)
And, a modified edge wall (the hexagon shaped wall at the edge of the map) made by me.

Well.... atm I'm being a bit selfish and using NightHawk043's Paramount Rets, NightHawk043's Red Holo Hud, NightHawk043's "Faded Glory" rocket skin, NightHawk043's cyan rocket trails, NightHawk043's "Faded Glory" chaingun skin, NightHawk043's Red cg tracer (probably similar to someone else's, I haven't checked), masterluso's Grenade and sniper black skins, RockeyRex's FlagHUD, RockeyRex's Colourblind mod (with NightHawk043's two tone objective icons), RockeyRex's TapFlag.

Some of those are probably going to change at some point soon though.
I'll try and Diversify

Shaun1992

Well guys im currently using Troopers Cg ret and grenade Ret, Phanakapan's dot for rocket ret ( but coloured black) im using RedInks tron hud, and my own alien weapon camos. :D Vybes is a wizard in many areas :D

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
ATM Volt Cruelerz Docking reticles and my own set of Health gauge bars which are invisible and become visible when I take any damage and I have no Energy gauge bars.
Soo... Did you script something or did you justm ake the health bar transparent and just show the fill?

Disci

Old man
Petri's lightcamo, Bullets hud, own mix or Warsow, Tribes1 and other sounds and own weapon skins.