What are you excited about?

theGrindLab

I'm excited that, after waiting over 2 month for programmers to write a few mods for me, I got tired of waiting and wrote them myself in less than an hour. Shame, shame, shame on contract labor (or would that be shame on me?).

57thEnryu

I'm always excited. But I am anticipating a few releases such as Skyline and Tron, but also cant wait for the end of school and the holladays (yes, I know hows your supposed to spell it, but I like the holla part)

U8er

I'm really excited to start getting into PUG games! I played a lot of Legions back in the day, more than most but it was all PUB games so my skill and understanding never really progressed beyond a certain point. Having a good friend become incepted into the Omni's and watching him play really made me long for good teamwork and communication. However I was too shy at the time to join up in Vent for the PUG matches (or whichever program they used, I'm not certain).

the-champ

*title*
Yes i am very excited!
I am eager to play with my old friends!
I was shocked for a moment when i saw IA shutdown,but going deep into matter i found that Legions is coming back.
Well that was what i wanted.
My sincere Thanks to those who are determined to re-launch Legions!(Legions:Overdrive)
:)