What are the PC requirements for Nebula Station map?

I've played Legions for a while now, and have never had any problems connecting to any of the servers even after the big 1.40 update. Then along came the Nebula Station map, and once the server loads,(the blank bar fills fully with white), nothing will happen. After about a minute, the server will "time out", and my PC will be locked-up, and I have to use Task Manager to get out of a frozen Legions scenario. This happens with this one map every time. Is there more stringent PC requirements for this one map? Does anyone else have this problem? Any positive input would be appreciated. Thanks.

I think I did this right... Jordan told me how to dxdiag before, but I don't remember. Any way, the only thing I may fall short on is memory, believe it or not, my system maxes out at 1GB. But I have 2 separate 8GB USB Flash Drives, each of which has 4GB dedicated to Readyboost to try & even things out. Dxdiag hopefully uploaded. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    30.2 KB · Views: 9

Fixious

Test Lead
I think a lot of people have to wait longer than usual to play Nebula. Try hosting the map yourself and see if it loads properly (Create Game, TDM, Nebula Station).

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Hmm, I'll ask the devs to see if there is some extra specs required for that map. While you're definitely on the lower end spec-wise, I don't think you should be locking up either.

Defender

I helped make that map, I think its got to be the lighting, it loads vary slow for me too, but has not crashed.