weapons you would like to see

weapons you would like to see

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skypredator

I have. Why do you suppose you fall apart when you die? The storyline says they're robots. Besides, 8 meter high men that can lift a 400 pound Chaingun and can wear a 2 ton suit of metal don't exist.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
I have. Why do you suppose you fall apart when you die? The storyline says they're robots. Besides, 8 meter high men that can lift a 400 pound Chaingun and can wear a 2 ton suit of metal don't exist.

When/were have you read this "storyline?"
And more importantly, why haven't I?

light6767

I think poison gas is a plausible idea. How do the legionairres breathe? They have vents in their helmets. This would allow poison gas to seep into the suit, damaging the Legionairre. But wait. Legionairres are robots. Not human. So nix poison gas. I was thinking of something along the lines of an electromagnetic pulse gun. This would cause the player's HUD to disappear for a certain amount of time. This would be quite useful, you see, because if used on a potential capper, the capper would have no idea how much jet energy they have left, and so either they crater or the chasers catch up. The player would also lose track of how much ammunition they have left. Also very useful. This way the hunted would have to shoot sparingly, allowing for a larger window of time for the hunter to destroy the hunted.

dude you are getting way to tecinal its a game but i do under stand what you are saying but you dont have to shoot down a good idea because they are robots not humans
just think of the the poisin as a gas that rusts the gears of the robots and kills and slows him her down

skypredator

I wasn't shooting the idea down; I was being realistic. You want something corrosive. Let's try grenades that spurt Bromine or some other corrosive liquid. The grenades would detonate, spraying the liquid .10 seconds after it hits the ground, a wall, or a player, in the direction the grenade was facing after that small window of time.

Draconator

Well, not a gauss gun because a gauss gun is coilgun. Perhaps a railgun or a slug launcher as IA promised. I'd be happy to see a meele weapon, a plasma burner or a lightning gun like in quake(0_0)

Propkid

You don't DIE... you teleport out of your gundam suit into a new one. Why do you think you respawn? Besides I'm pretty sure outriders are human. As in they grin at you if you look close enough on the old suit. A human nasty grin that is.

Mhi200

14mql1d.png

biggrin.png

skypredator

So how are they supposed to teleport? I'm pretty sure that two direct rockets to the chest is gonna bruise your likkle ole 'art like an apple hit with a meat tenderizer.

Ohmygod. The guy in the OR looks like Brad Pitt. Damn, he's skinny.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Well, they're all at least somewhat human, though the Sents are probably almost entirely robotic (minus the head) or they have very unusual proportions...

Mhi200

One problem with this whole argument ;) "Humans taste like fish"<-wth?
The sent suit could just be the kind that a normal human sits in and uses internal controls instead of actually putting their arms in the suits arm, etc. Y'know those ones...

Propkid

Now that we've proven that legionairres are (mostly) human lets be quiet about realism. Gameplay comes before realism, especially in a multiplayer competitive game like Legions where a man of the size of an Outrider can fit 25 rockets inside of his body armour.

Back onto the topic of weapons plz.

skypredator

So how does a decapitated head live, again? Oh, I remember. Magic. It all makes sense now. They're either all human or all robot. Pick one.

skypredator

Ehehe. Unless they're very small rockets. Which they are. Ever see these?

Attachments

• 970426-N-5121B-002.jpg
    970426-N-5121B-002.jpg
    661.1 KB · Views: 3

Propkid

Not even commenting on the weapons?
Even I can tell you that right now Mabel is praying for us to shut tha makebabies up and not bother him with any of these ideas (praying cus writing the code for -say- Gluegun would take ages). Though I hope that the devs are keeping a list/database with all feasible suggestions for future uses ;p

So how does a decapitated head live, again? Oh, I remember. Magic. It all makes sense now. They're either all human or all robot. Pick one.
Teleport out of the armour into a new one. Once you teleport out of it, it falls into pieces -.- hi tech m8
Or clones if you don't like the teleport idea. Or stop caring about the insignificant details?

Status
Not open for further replies.