We should put this in game

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
As Engineers advance in level, they gain access to more and more powerful deployables.

And what on earth is that glass made of?!

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
It'd kinda suck if there was a fire and you're trying to escape through the window but you've got that special unbreakable glass installed.

As for actual use: probably a bank teller window, Parking Authority booth window, etc.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Most of the guys were idiots though when it tried to come breaking the glass, they should hit one of the weaker corners. Hitting it in the middle also meant the glass could 'flex' more. Seeing how unbreakable it is though, don't think any of it would have made a difference.

Royalty

The Aussie
It'd kinda suck if there was a fire and you're trying to escape through the window but you've got that special unbreakable glass installed.

As for actual use: probably a bank teller window, Parking Authority booth window, etc.
Very true, however I'd imagine someone with that glass installed would have an electric rod or something inside their home/property. Electricute the glass and it should shatter.
I agree though, it is very unpractical in that kind of situation...

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
As if that thing wasn't indestructible already... Actually they probably have something even more advanced than this.. Crystalline aluminum or something? I've heard there's some structure that makes aluminum transparent and bulletproof. Who knows?

Angel.

Private Tester
They should put this *chocolate cookies* in smart phones. When I walk around skool u dontbwant to know how many broken screens I see

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
That's pretty awesome glass. Anyways, If they had the Legions mortar IRL, then I'd love to see them test that. I think an invincible shield isn't so much a fair thing for any engineer to have, regardless of how awesome they're playing.