We should have a vote on what maps should be on the live servers.

Application-1

test bester
What a thoughtfull post, you must have pondered about this so much that you must have done some research before asking this right? Right?
1349975264454.jpg

Freeman

RAYTANG
we should have a vote on whether or not you should be allowed to post :/

to clarify, xection not app1.

we should have a vote on whether or not you should be allowed to post :/

to clarify, xection not app1.

What do you mean "not allowed to post", I come up with idea's for this game because every other games seems boring, I can't find anything else to do but Legions overdrive and The Hidden: Source.

Foruming is one of my favorite things to do when i'm on my computer, I use to forum on other sites for peoples opinions or idea's or maybe just to chat. I don't like to have conversations in real life because at my school, people are always getting picked on or told to "shut up" when starting a conversations.

Freeman

RAYTANG
What do you mean "not allowed to post", I come up with idea's for this game because every other games seems
this is where you're horribly horribly wrong. the majority of your "ideas" have already been suggested millions of times. you've been asked to use the search bar on a number of different occasions, obviously you haven't done that.
gPV0

also this. and admins can change the map. if ones present, ask. seriously, ask. dont make a forum post on such a useless topic.

Foruming is one of my favorite things to do when i'm on my computer, I use to forum on other sites for peoples opinions or idea's or maybe just to chat. I don't like to have conversations in real life because at my school, people are always getting picked on or told to "shut up" when starting a conversations.
there's irc and teamspeak for chatting.

I know making "5" threads is too many but how am I wrong?

I'm not going on Ts3 because I know idiots are gonna start pointless arguments over me saying the "that's what SHE said" Quick chat or maybe scream in my ear for "liamaing"(I don't liama all the time).

I never knew what IRC was or checked it out but i'm going to see what it is.

How am I suppose to know the idea's I come up with were already suggested? I was never told to use the search bar.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
In summation, this has been discussed many times and we are working to have a Vote kick, vote map change etc feature, for now you either have to deal with it or get an admin to change the map.

Severance

Private Tester
I know making "5" threads is too many but how am I wrong?

I'm not going on Ts3 because I know idiots are gonna start pointless arguments over me saying the "that's what SHE said" Quick chat or maybe scream in my ear for "liamaing"(I don't liama all the time).

I never knew what IRC was or checked it out but i'm going to see what it is.

How am I suppose to know the idea's I come up with were already suggested? I was never told to use the search bar.
llama like the animal