Way to make this game more popular

Tffyd

Hey everyone i would love for the developers to see this post. Theres a very popular youtube channel and podcast run by a man named TotalBiscuit. You may be subscribed to his channel, he does a series on game reveiws and if he did one on this game many, many more players would come and play this game and make it much more popular. Same goes for a channel called BlueXephos. They are both very popular and they are the top gaming channels on youtube. I was wondering if the developers or someone important in the development of this game could contact them.

Totalbiscuit's website:http://www.cynicalbrit.com/contact/
Youtube channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/TotalHalibut

Bluexephos's website:http://yogiverse.com/
youtube channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/BlueXephos

Well, the devs have said time and time again that they are not ready to advertise for this game due to its being incomplete and still being in beta.

Although, you could do some advertisement by yourself.

3lionz

Legions Developer
Although it would advertise, totalbiscuit and bluexephos are (as they are VERY popular) very busy.

Legions would probably not be a good game for them to advertise at the moment, as they would probably show legions from a newbies perpective:
Very slow, constantly getting killed etc.
Also, as a very tight nit community we would not want reviewers to see the bad side of the game, especially if no-body is on, or anybody that IS would own them.
(They could get better with a tutorial or practice or something)

That being said, it would bring in more people. And apparently total biscuit has played some tribes games (Including acend) so he would get the team oriented game play right away.
It would be best to review when the game is finished. This does not stop you advertising yourself! :)
You would probably put legions in a better light.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
I would personally slap the *chocolate cookies* out of any- and everyone who's forwarding Leejunz to huge audiences like these in the broken and unfinished state that it is in now.

Noober

I would personally slap the *chocolate cookies* out of any- and everyone who's forwarding Leejunz to huge audiences like these in the broken and unfinished state that it is in now.
But if it's not publicized i think it will be a dead game for it's finish.. specally with the incoming tribes ascend :(

Noober

yes i know, but it's free, publicized and have a lot of old tribes player. It will probably have a large community, tournament ecc.. not just the 3-4 active clans for each continent like legions.
I think that i will play it just for that (and obviosly continue play legions)... but i'm pretty sure Legions it's better.

Armageddon

Teapot
Don't have your hopes too high up for T:A. It looks really slow.
The Tribes series isn't based on extreme speeds like legions so to say it's really slow makes little sense, I expect it to be around the speed of T2 or faster after enough people bitch.

Disci

Old man
yes i know, but it's free, publicized and have a lot of old tribes player. It will probably have a large community, tournament ecc.. not just the 3-4 active clans for each continent like legions.
I think that i will play it just for that (and obviosly continue play legions)... but i'm pretty sure Legions it's better.

I don't think Hi-Rez will lay their hope on old Tribes players. Afterall we are all more or less old farts who have a lot more things to do than just gaming. To me it looks like they have dumbed it down so it would serve well for casual gamers such as we are nowdays and new players aswell who will get attracted by neat graphics and jet packs(ty for halo: reach for that).

curser656

It really wouldn't be a good idea to forward it to the yogscast (bluexephos). As much as I love the yogscast Simon and Lewis can be very critical, and they won't lie about it if the game has bad glitches and such. Along with the fact we are all of a much higher level of playing skill (for the most part), for a newb to be thrown in to the game at this point, it'd be a massacre (As it usually is). Until the player base and the whole community is sorted into skill levels (much like the ELO in league of legends) it'd be a bad idea to advertise a very early beta such as this.