Download Vonner Bay

Jello

Contributor
Nice enough sized map imo the terrain is nice looking, matches with sky and fog color.

Try it out let me know what you think. There's still an update that needs to be added in with the jump pads, other than that give me some feedback and ill update it.

I kind of stole that base(one without flag) from Defenders map I believe it was WinterNightfall..so credit goes to him for making that map.

Video:
Download

Screenshots:

Legions 2013-10-20 19-35-33-49.jpg Legions 2013-10-20 19-35-38-47.jpg Legions 2013-10-20 19-35-59-94.jpg Legions 2013-10-20 19-36-04-65.jpg

Last edited:

Defender

Your map looks really good, nice terrain...
My next map will feature new bases, interiors, should have been making some a long time ago..
After spending two days in torque constructor, and watching a few tutorials,
I have a decent grasp on things, can't wait to show off my novice skills..
Also found a nice custom player made texture set to build my new stuff with,
It has about 80 different textures..
http://css.gamebanana.com/textures/3669

Last edited:

Jello

Contributor
Your map looks really good, nice terrain...
My next map will feature new bases, interiors, should have been making some a long time ago..
After spending two days in torque constructor, and watching a few tutorials,
I have a decent grasp on things, can't wait to show off my novice skills..
Also found a nice custom player made texture set to build my new stuff with,
It has about 80 different textures..
http://css.gamebanana.com/textures/3669

Thanks and I'll be using some of those :)

Jello

Contributor
where have i seen those bases before......
I kind of stole that base(one without flag) from Defenders map I believe it was WinterNightfall..so credit goes to him for making that map.

I only went through his map pack and found pretty good ideas for bases, i just change them a little but they're still his which is why i mention his name and the map i got bases from

Last edited:

Defender

Use anything you want from my maps...

I know a way you can copy a base or multiple objects from one map to the next.
The way I have done it is to count how many lines are in the mission file you want to copy from.
Then go in and use the editor, make a copy of the base you want, then place it in the map, then save the mission. Now go back and copy all the data blocks below the line number, you had before. Then go in to your new map file and copy and past near the bottom below some existing interiors, and watch not to mess up the brackets { or make a double one at the end...

Defender

For those bases, I started with Frostbyte, then rotated the two towers and added the second one, moved a few things around like the flag, nothing new...

Last edited: