Visible "server"

Nvidia

Sorry guys this is an often discussed topic i think but i still don't get it. How do i get my game visible for other players to join? I tried so much, i think im just to silly..

Nvi

Null

Console in-game. Press Ctrl+` to open/close the console. You can actually stick it at the end of some file, but I don't remember which one.

Application-1

test bester
You should not have to do that anymore, are you sure people are not seeing your server? Or does nobody wants to play with you? :p

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Hey, hey Volt Cruelerz, how about you don't smurf on the forums, especially not with this account, hm? Thanks.

Nvidia, what Volt Cruelerz or "Null" told you, should suffice to solve your problem (assuming you don't run into any port issues), but let us know if you need anything else.

Nvidia

it still doesn't work.. what the hell am i doing wrong? I started a game on the public-test channel. opened the console and entered the two lines you told me to enter.. but it still wasn't visible for a friend... -.-

You should not have to do that anymore, are you sure people are not seeing your server? Or does nobody wants to play with you? :p
Elder can't find it, as he says :D

Poponfu

Lead Developer
Setting public server to yes on the create game page server should work. Give the master server a moment to see it maybe ?

As i've said in other threads, also try to make sure that you're forwarding the ports with the right protocol
UDP.
(I always forward for both when it doesn't specify)

trinium

Private Tester
you may be doing everything correctly. I am also having a problem on my work server , getting it to show up. It appears that the its binding to loopback instead of my NAT ip. I'm looking into it. Do you have multile IP's or network adapaters installed >?