[VIDEO MAKING] Anyone need free clips?

MJ1284

I'm in a pickle right now, I have handful of clips sitting on my hard-drive but I just can't figure out what kind of song I want to use... after tossing it around a while, I came to conclusion "*dance* it!" but I'd hate to see all this effort go to waste.

In short, if any of you video makers are interested in aquiring free clips (mostly consisting of MA shots, some flagplay as well), let me know and I'll see what I can do. I think I'll keep recording the games I'm in, but for now I have little interest in making videos.

Please note that I'm not about to hand out my clips to just anyone, if I'm going to be on someone's video I need some reassurance that the editor is atleast half-competent with editing :p
... hope I don't sound pompous bigot but I don't wanna end up on some random video that was whipped up on WMM in 10 minutes.

apatriot1776

Oh God. This would be perfect... I'm working on a video (have been for about 30 mins a day for the past 3 days) perfectly syncing the clips to the music... Unfortunately, all the clips I've recorded suck. :rolleyes: I'd love it if I could acquire even a few clips for personal use.

BTW, yes, I am the guy that wanted to try one to hard rock. I'm using AC/DC - TNT for it... each "oi" at the beginning will have its own shot

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Oh God. This would be perfect... I'm working on a video (have been for about 30 mins a day for the past 3 days) perfectly syncing the clips to the music... Unfortunately, all the clips I've recorded suck. :rolleyes: I'd love it if I could acquire even a few clips for personal use.

BTW, yes, I am the guy that wanted to try one to hard rock. I'm using AC/DC - TNT for it... each "oi" at the beginning will have its own shot
Pro-tip: Don't use a song that's in just about every "kills" compilation from every fps ever created.

Ewrath

MJ! I needed some clips for a montage but playing with fraps on is such a pain..Thanks so much for offering. ;)
I'm fairly new to Sony Vegas, so I'm stilling practicing to get fair at it. But here's my latest "minitage", so check it out and see if I'm up to expectations!
And I'll also sent the video to you for confirmation before it goes public if you want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGJ5Tqib0-E

Synista

I'm doing a video, well I was 2 weeks ago, but I stopped because I didn't think I had enough clips and Fraps was lagging, it'd be useful if I could use some of yours instead of rendering and deleting clips so I can record more clips to put in my video :)

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I'm doing a video, well I was 2 weeks ago, but I stopped because I didn't think I had enough clips and Fraps was lagging, it'd be useful if I could use some of yours instead of rendering and deleting clips so I can record more clips to put in my video :)

He used them already in 'Harmony' - I've still got the clips on my main machine.

Ivith

I could try to make something out of those clips. I've been recording my own but I'm no good at legions. :\ I'm thinking about submitting a few clips of rocket kills and a lot of clips of me getting my ass handed to me by PureProvocation @,@ he's a rough player lol. I hated ending up in a stand off with that player.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I could try to make something out of those clips. I've been recording my own but I'm no good at legions. :\ I'm thinking about submitting a few clips of rocket kills and a lot of clips of me getting my ass handed to me by PureProvocation @,@ he's a rough player lol. I hated ending up in a stand off with that player.

He used them already in 'Harmony' - I've still got the clips on my main machine.

MJ1284

I still got handful of leftovers (which I'll probably never end up using myself), they're not good as stuff I've put into Harmony IMO but if someone finds any use for them I'll let them have the clips instead.
First I'd like to see what Ewrath is up to, he's (supposedly) working on something and I tossed few clips to him.

Dino

Sure id love to have some of your clips in my vid or a vid but just saying do you have any Sentinels MA shots?

Pure4Pwnge

I'll take maybe 2 or 3 clips, I probably won't post them or anything. Just for editing/syncing practice with Vegas(Too many efffects to choose from T.T).

Synista

I'll take maybe 2 or 3 clips, I probably won't post them or anything. Just for editing/syncing practice with Vegas(Too many efffects to choose from T.T).
Black and White, Glow, Gradient map, Bump map and about 2 others are my favourite, but there's also more harder stuff like how to make the screen shake, which is really long and tedious to do! lol Which is one reason why I cba to finish my montage too, plus the othe reason is I need more clips which my Fraps won't allow me to do D: