Varient of old Clone bug followed by game crash

Was trying to work on a new hud and joined the Singapore server to test a particular element, and I noticed that I had a clone like in the old days. As far as I recall I didn't do any respawns when I first joined the game, which was in pre-game mode. The aforementioned clone was slightly different in that it wasn't invincible, as when I shot it, it did take the usual amount of damage.

I took a couple of screenshots, and it was around this time that my game crashed.
This is a crash that I have experienced in the singapore server before. It appears to "Desync" from the server. I'm Still connected, as I can see other peoples chat (but they can't see mine), and if I get shot and killed, the screen usually moves to show the area where I'd died, however, I can't move (on my screen everything except the skybox and game messages are frozen. Elements like snowflakes are also frozen), and there is a sound loop of whatever I was hearing at the start of the crash.
SS002-small.png

Attachments

• console (4).zip
    5.1 KB · Views: 3
Yeah i saw Odysseus's clone earlier today. I saw the clone but when i looked at the player list he wasn't even in the game. I tried shooting it and the clone took damage, wonder whats causing it.