Updated Blade Run with Jumppads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefygraff

Private Tester
its veru nice, but i was stunned to see that it has no boost dmg

Y'know, that's not a bad idea, perhaps they'll see more use if there is no damage.

Best argument!

also its a really large map, bigger than Gorge, so when u try to cap, you need as much health to get home safe as possible.

GReaper

Grumpy
yami - could you actually test them before giving feedback?

Does anyone dislike this change? So far all feedback seems positive. I'm hoping to push this to live servers tomorrow if the majority of players are happy with it.

jp20boss

Just as playable as before... but I must say I was very displeased when I was being chased down by sum players I found...Flat Land... The rest of the maps great as the first time I played it, but this ..Flat Land... it displeases me.:( Keep up the good work Devs lol looking forward to seeing Forgotten :)

KooLBeanS

cant wait to forgottens back, theres just something about that map that gets me excited :p Also cant wait to the new maps are coming out!!

Application-1

test bester
Incoming right front! *hmm bodyblock? nah. MA-block? nah. *chocolate cookies* nadecomboblock? nah. Wait I got a idea!*

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
Incoming right front! *hmm bodyblock? nah. MA-block? nah. *chocolate cookies* nadecomboblock? nah. Wait I got a idea!*

i can't see that being a very large issue, as people usually come in at such high speeds for blade run that by the time you've turned round for a hit with overdrive they'll be gone

Synista

i can't see that being a very large issue, as people usually come in at such high speeds for blade run that by the time you've turned round for a hit with overdrive they'll be gone

Tested it out with Startse, it's kind of simple to execute, spot the guy (IFF might even show up and cappers would normally see other cappers too) call him out to someone standing near the JumpPad, then OD block him; it won't work with a high route.

Fixious

Test Lead
I support the Blade Run jump-pads, and would like to see them in Gorge and any other maps you're considering(Nivosus, amirite?).

Status
Not open for further replies.