UNlocking of Legions Mods

Libra

seen a couple of mods where you can go extremely fast with out od, wondering how can i do that are there limits to how fast you can go horizontally and vertically how do i increase the limits and the max overdrive speed would be nice if i could go faster than 100 in overdrive

Splex

Ok, so regarding locking on rockets, you need to find a way to determine the object id of whatever you want to lock on, so in this case it would be an enemy player.

well first off you'll need to write some sort of objectId getter method for enemy players, and it would have to be called by a action(lets just go with crosshair over object) *if this action doesn't exist well you'd have to code it, but i'm sure the functionality exists in the code somewhere, tribes 2 had it by default and this is the same engine. moving on...

so then you also need to do a check ont he fact that if the crosshair over enemy action is true, and the weapon is fired, another built in action, then you would have to adjust the rockets projectile(which is a sperate object) to that of the players, most games that have collision detection have some method that allows for adjusting of projectile velocities and movements.

you just have it so that it is fed a constant update of the players position, x, y and z, and have the rocket adjust itself on every action(or cycle if you would) that the world(*read map*) makes,

I haven't messed around with legions at all, but if this is something people are actually interested in, I could install it on my windows partition and start playing around with a few things. From the look at the .cs files it wont be hard.