Unable to See the Names of Everything

orestul

When I am playing, I am unable to see the names of the servers, and the names of the classes. I can still select them, but I have no knowledge of what they are. Any help with this problem would be welcome.

orestul

Language is English, font I am not sure. Can you tell me how to see that? But my guess would be Times New Roman, its the automatic when I use microsoft word.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
I was asking because of similar reports, like this one. As you can see, the rednames aren't quite sure how the language/font could even lead to the problem, but it seems to be a common factor so far. Could you please upload your console log? Maybe that can shed some light on this issue.

Ness

IMO it has nothing to do with fonts and/or sys language, since some of my friends play this and they dont have any problems, they also have similiar to mine systems.

orestul

All right, so what do I do? And I was just wondering, why is it that almost no one plays this game? There are like 10 servers or something, with 16 ppl max at each, and only one or two are full at a time...

Nvidia

All right, so what do I do? And I was just wondering, why is it that almost no one plays this game? There are like 10 servers or something, with 16 ppl max at each, and only one or two are full at a time...
Legions: Overdrive is still in a beta phase so there are not that many players yet.
Just wait until Legions gets finished then there should be more players ;)

Daphinicus

Private Tester
And I was just wondering, why is it that almost no one plays this game? There are like 10 servers or something, with 16 ppl max at each, and only one or two are full at a time...
  1. It's in Beta, which means we aren't advertising the availability of the game anywhere; the folks who are playing are, for the most part, veterans of the game or of other FPS+Z titles.
  2. A lot of players play primarily, if not exclusively, in PUGs, which aren't held on the public servers.
  3. We try to provide more servers than there is demand, so that there's always somewhere for a player to hop in a play. This means some servers will usually be empty.
  4. Players tend to like to play in bigger games, which fill up servers. Then you get empty servers that no one wants to join, because who wants to play by themselves unless they're practicing routes?
  5. You're probably just not playing at those times when others are playing; I've seen situations where pretty hefty games are running in all but one of the servers.
So, in short, folks are playing the game; just nowhere near as many as would be playing a AAA title. =)

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
I'd suggest updating graphic drivers.

You seem to be smacked with a line of shader issues even with PixelShader v 3.0