Download UltraRaptor's Pack 1.2

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
Ok made core look different, I know how difficult it is to see on that map. Theres also new texture on gorge making it look more realistic. Theres also dark scattered clouds on zenith, I wish they change zenith to look much like mirage.

The best addition to this pack is explosive textures, I went to a particle creator and managed to pull out some top quality explosives so enjoy.

Also there are assorted colors for the reticles, by default i have green but you can see in the reticle folder there are pink, blue, red, and orange.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jsbb66b2xr6y6tk

screen1.jpg screen2.jpg screen3.jpg screen4.jpg

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
working on adding various reticles... they will be located in reticle folder associated with _color so that you guys can pick and choose other colors other then green.. there will be neon pink, red, blue on each various reticle

Vox

that blue sky you used for nivosus and frosty, would you be able to make that for all the maps? that would be awesome

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
copy cloud1.jng from i believe it is in "legions/data/skies/clouds4" folder to other sky folders and you will be able too... keep in mind though each map is different and has either .png or .jng clouds or no clouds at all like core has no clouds. So technically this isn't really a sky its a cloud data.

you have to convert the file for some maps to .png in order for any success

57thKB24

Awesome job Ultra!
smile.png

Pure4Pwnge

Skies are too distracting for me...I just deleted all the sky files back to normal ones lol. Kept the textures and explosions though :D

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
i'm use to them.. soo.. suck it up:p

Core texture was suppose to look different too but i think they changed the file to something else so i have to find it.. since the re-release they changed the data differently then FELT9 which was before they closed down.

U8er

Beautiful, I'll be using this for sure!
smile.png
I eagerly look forward to seeing more of your work!

Vox

instead of the cool rocket explosion like the pic, i get a rocket launcher that says facepalm and shoots out blue rockets that dont make that cool explosion lol. all i want is just the rocket explosion and not the facepalm and that stuff so could i have help plz? :)
fixed my problem lol