Trouble downloading

Hi everyone. I'm new to this sort of thing so please don't be hostile. I'm having some serious trouble with activation emails being sent to me. I signed up an account with this name. All the activation emails i have been sent have linked to the old IA site. Need some help wanna play this game again thanks guys big help.

the thing is, my commando0033 account won't log in because it says the username or password is wrong but i know both of them are right

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Did you create an account using the site I linked to you?

Feel free to PM me your e-mail address used to sign up your new Legions: Overdrive account.

i clicked on your link and since i don't have an account that i can play the game on click register new account. I filled out all the details and everything. I am now waiting for the activation email to be sent to the email address i gave.​

another question. How long do the activation emails usually take to be sent to the email address?

hey is it my computer or did you just post nothing?

sorry about that message erm and ok because a few accounts that i tried signing up last week are still waiting for emails so =P erm. if this commando0033 account works its the only one i'll use.

and erm lol. how do you pm people i only just joined this =D

ok cheers man thanks alot for the help

i just realised i don't have a spam folder i have a junk folder instead is that the same?? erm if i don't recieve the email by 8:00 pm tonight i'll message back. or do you think i should give it longer?

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Are you using internet explorer 7? The email service doesn't work with that browser. Use firefox or chrome

i will dude jus trying to get my acc running first =P

fireblast i got windows vista liast time i checked legions was fully compatable with this software. Although i don't know what systems are now compatable with Overdrive.

A2

fireblast i got windows vista liast time i checked legions was fully compatable with this software. Although i don't know what systems are now compatable with Overdrive.

Minimum Requirements
  • Windows XP SP3 with latest updates, Windows Vista™ SP2 with latest updates, or Windows 7™ with latest updates.
  • ATI Radeon™ x800 or NVIDIA GeForce™ 6800/8400
  • DirectX 9.0c (Windows XP™) or DirectX 10 (Windows Vista™, Windows 7™)
  • Processor: Pentium® 4 2.2 GHz, Core® 2™ Duo 1.6 GHz, AMD Athlon™ 64 2.08 GHz or better
  • RAM: 512 MB of available system memory
  • Internet Access Required
Recommended Requirements
  • Windows XP SP3 with latest updates, Windows Vista™ SP2 with latest updates, or Windows 7™ with latest updates.
  • ATI Radeon™ HD3850 or NVIDIA GeForce™ 8600
  • DirectX 9.0c (Windows XP™) or DirectX 10 (Windows Vista™, Windows 7™)
  • Processor: AMD™ 4200+ or Core® 2™ Duo 2.2 GHZ
  • RAM: 1024 MB of available system memory
  • Internet Access Required

YESH!

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
I don't believe Fireblasto was asking you for the type of Operating System you were using, but the type of web browser you were using.