Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Teaser!!!

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
People have their own opinions, its useless fighting over it. I personally like movies that make me think AND movies that are simple at the same time. You can't judge a movie you haven't seen yet, only look at previous movies in the series and the trailer. This does not mean that the third movie will be the same as the other two. You will just have to find out.

57thRomance

When it comes to this, noone gives a *chocolate cookies* about your (or my, or anyone's) opinion. Part one made over 700.000.000$ and part two over 800.000.000$ (and that's only in cinemas, merchandise and DVDs exluded). Face it: That's what counts.
I certainly agree. Just look how much the first Deathly Hallows made. And a bunch of Harry Potter fans (at least people I know) said they were ripped off because it's really just the transition from the sixth to the seventh book. Almost like watching Saws III-V.

People have their own opinions, its useless fighting over it. I personally like movies that make me think AND movies that are simple at the same time. You can't judge a movie you haven't seen yet, only look at previous movies in the series and the trailer. This does not mean that the third movie will be the same as the other two. You will just have to find out.

But it's made by Michael Bay...

Esuke-L

Mmm..doesn't look incredible..looks alright but meh, will see it. Speilberg put up the money so..will watch..in cinema only to keep to tradition.

1st was good, though not great as it could/shoulda been, was good though.
2nd wasn't..simple..had it's moments but wasn't a good movie..they just went too comedy in it. Made so much because sooo many people went to see it expecting it to be as good as the first one & half of em convinced themselves they liked it because cinema tickets are so expensive nowadays =)

Imma see this without expectation..& not in 3D

Also, Bumblebee basically becoming sam's dog in the 2nd movie pissed me off..