"Top 10 plays/shots" idea.. i need your help!

Apcizzle

Does this qualify?
i'll say it again... any clip qualifies... i just have to pick the top 10. And at this point, this will automatically make the top 10 at this point.

Just do me a favor and send me the clip without the slo mo. i just want the clipped orginal

I have a clip, how d'you want it?
I'd love to take it.. upload the file to mediashare and send me the link either via conversation in the forums or my email: apcpickupper@gmail.com

A2

i'll say it again... any clip qualifies... i just have to pick the top 10. And at this point, this will automatically make the top 10 at this point.
Just do me a favor and send me the clip without the slo mo. i just want the clipped orginal
lol don 't worry about that. Will give it to you soon.

Apcizzle

So i should be able to produce the video by the next legions overlive show thanks to the submissions i got. Any extras or additional ones i get, i will save the the next video so continue to record and send me your videos :)

Fixious

Test Lead
If you need more content you could always do a top 10 fails.

shrug2.gif

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
fails could be fun.. someone actually sent me a funny clip that i want to throw in
I know this is a total rip from the Halo Top Ten series, but you could easily interlude the countdown with some top quality fails/funny moments

I wish i could add my stuff... i tend to do stuff which mixes evenly with super-fails, and super-wins.... unfortunately when i try frapsing i drop to about 5 frames per second...

Apcizzle

Ok so i ranked the next round of clips. To be honest, i dont think there is an OUTSTANDING #1 or #2... but i can push the #3 to the #1 spot and so on. Or i can wait until i get some crazy gameplay footage.

My plan is to just make the 2nd edition and hope for more spectacular footage for the 3rd edition. What do you guys say?