The "Post your Gaming Setup" Thread

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Alright, lets try to keep this thread on topic. Discussion about personal builds and not buying advice. Please create a specific thread if you're looking for advice for buying decisions (which I've tried to separate into their own threads).

D

Doom Of Neroflame

ever been confused with the mice? 2/4 chanel mixing desk in middle?

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
ever been confused with the mice? 2/4 chanel mixing desk in middle?
Not really. Only been mixed with what keyboard to press when talking in vent/ts/mumble.
Aaand http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/502.aspx
I like you're mouseee.
Which one? The MW2 (left) or MX518 (right)? Personally I don't really care. They both have the features I'm looking for in a gaming mouse. MW2 Has some extras as well though. The weights are useless and even if the cord is textile covered it's stiff as a MadCatz boner.

Vustom

Which one? The MW2 or MX518? Personally I don't really care. They both have the features I'm looking for in a gaming mouse. MW2 Has some extras as well though. The weights are useless and even if the cord is textile covered it's stiff as a MadCatz boner.

The one on the left.

Apcizzle

The whole new setup

The main setup - notice the beverage warmer/cooler on the right... usb powered. pretty awesome.

The other side of the room (my bro-in-laws)

The desktop I just purchased:

AMD PhenomII X4 945 Quad-Core
8GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6850 1GB
1TB Hardrive
24" Sceptre Monitor
Raidmax Skyline Mid-Tower Gaming Case

Laptop: HP G60-549DX

Tribesman

(WARNING: You are about to view crap, so please avert the eyes of any feint of heart.)

AMD Athlon LE-1620 2.4 GHz.
2GB RAM
Nvidia 9200 Integrated (Le GASP!)
100GB HD
14' Monitor

Worst part is the monitor and the Graphics Card.

(WARNING: You are about to view crap, so please avert the eyes of any feint of heart.)

AMD Athlon LE-1620 2.4 GHz.
2GB RAM
Nvidia 9200 Integrated (Le GASP!)
100GB HD
14' Monitor

Worst part is the monitor and the Graphics Card.

I couldn't live with that hard drive.