The Netfix and its Impact on Legions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buhlitz

Cool, now if I can just figure out why the game stutters constantly every 30 seconds I can play it.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Mabel's a big nerdbomber.

Cool, now if I can just figure out why the game stutters constantly every 30 seconds I can play it.

Maybe an unoptimized game engine combined with your integrated GPU. There's also that lag going on with the US servers, but it hasn't been every 30 seconds (or at least I haven't noticed it occur that frequently.)

stefygraff

Private Tester
wtf.jpg
With all my math knowledge, this is just... to complicated! Good job guys! You should be scientists at NASA!
Its brain-melting !

Daphinicus

Private Tester
You did a great job of explaining it all, Mabel; thanks, for the explanation, but especially for the fix!

So basically, after reading that, what i got out of it was that you made the game smoother and more reliable? if so, thanks! and if im wrong, you must have fixed something, so thanks for that too! :)

Dacil

....so...i thought for the longest time it said "netflix".... yeah, another slow moment brought to you by Dacil, CHERISH IT....and very very nice, my thanks goes out to mabel for explaining it clearly!

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Good job on the explanation, and Dacil, I thought it said the same thing. Also, kudos to the Dev team for making the game run better.

aus.hsp

Private Tester
Thankyou Mabel. A very good piece of informations - certainly assists me as I want to became a game programmer after schooling. Thanks again - its very interesting!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.