The Great Mortar Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propkid

You are a racist mate
Oh you are such a poor little thing, everyone is being racist to you -.-
Disci is not being racist, nobody on the forums is as far as I can see. Stop martyrising yourself.

Yes the nade jump is making it very easy to chase. You rj/nade jump and then you are already sticking on his ass. You don't need to ski properly and terrain knowledge isn't necessary, you just land in the next chute you see.

I'm not complaining about that I'm just saying that it has transformed from a difficult-to-play position to an everybody-can-do-it position. Especially with an outrider. How many people still chase with raider? Not many. There are even more people with sentinel who are trying to chase.
It's either chase with raider and do it well or chase with OR w/ nade jumps and hope that the enemy doesn't start sniping.

And as per heavy chase/cap... uhh now I think it should be nerfed, like the iOD should be made less frequent.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
The fact that you have not been banned or at least disciplined is a sad indictment of the moderators of these forums.
I was perfectly fine, going around deleting and editing all the posts that you have reported and deleting all of yours and Discis stupid little flame posts. It is both of you. It's immature even I know that and I am like what? Half your age? I volunteered for this job, I delete and edit probably more posts than you have even thought about. So show me a little bit of respect. You are BOTH to blame for this. Don't go on about how he hasn't been banned when you continually instigated. Disci is generally a nice guy like he said, he is however very opinionated (who isn't?) and so *chocolate cookies* like this can happen.

However to prevent your guys' little flame war/e-peen contest from going any further I am locking this thread. The discussion has become nothing more than insults.

Oh and for the record, the mortar, in it's current state is broken. Everyone knows that.

Status
Not open for further replies.