The Future of Legions

GReaper

Grumpy
As Bugspray has mentioned on the InstantAction forums:

Hello everyone,

As many of you have heard, InstantAction has ended operations. This is a sad day for many of us who not only enjoyed their products but also who knew the people involved. The IA folk are a bunch of great people, and we wish them future success wherever they may end up.

For those who don't know, crash7800 mentioned today in IRC during the IA announcement that Legions was being developed by a dedicated team of community members. It is uncertain what the effect of IA's shutdown will have on development. We are currently investigating what impact there will be and if there will be a future for Legions. We are optimistic and encourage you all to check LegionsPlayers.com for updates and more information about the project.

If these forums go down, we will create new forums for the purpose of maintaining communications. Information about these forums will be spread using LegionsPlayers.com if the need arises.

All hope is not lost. Stay tuned. :)

Poponfu

Lead Developer
Bless you guys for trying to keep this alive. I know I'll be donating if you get the permission you need to go ahead with the community version.

Ewrath

A lot of us are willing to donate. Don't let us down! ;P
Just kidding, I can't thank(s) you guys enough for doing this. <3 to you guyys.

Mike

Let me know if you want me to donate or test or do anything. I'll do it gladly; I love Legions and am so sad to see IA go, but look, ever since the middle of September when the Actionnaut blog post appeared, I think we all knew something was off.

What ever happened to DrWiley's game?
Is Crash going to be in on this project?

:)

Thank you guys. If you manage to pull this off, it'd be awesome. I'm willing to throw some money at you too. Everything's better with jetpacks! :)

Tucker Watson

Great job guys, really glad someone decided to revive Legions and I really hope this takes off. I'd be glad to help in any way possible, I'm a full time developer but never used TorqueScript.

froznMyth

Thank you guys so much for helping keep FE:L alive! I'll donate if it's possible, this game is too good to die. ;)

57thEnryu

If its donations you need to get it up n running, I'd be glad to help :D
After all, I just wanna play with my friends again. "Let the boys [and girls] play"