Download The app map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Application-1

test bester
I got a updated version up now:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4mh8f5

I have added a bit more of a bowl for beta or alpha I can't recall anymore wich side it was. Added some more ammostations and fixed a weird line.
I also added 2 buildings in the middle to kind of block out front routes a bit, once I really know how to do this with terrain then I will delete those and add in the terrain but I dont want to have a awkward hill in the middle like stygian (stygian is a good map though).

Once I cleared this up I want to smooth the kind of canyons on the sides prefectly so that it looks really good and play really well.

Take note I update this from time to time, I will always change all the download links to the latest, but if you are connecting to the server and it does not work, then first make sure you check if you have the latest version.

Edit: I also just updates server map rotation so it should be this map 24/7 for as long as the server is up of course.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
I got a updated version up now:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/86x7tn

I have added a bit more of a bowl for beta or alpha I can't recall anymore wich side it was. Added some more ammostations and fixed a weird line.
I also added 2 buildings in the middle to kind of block out front routes a bit, once I really know how to do this with terrain then I will delete those and add in the terrain but I dont want to have a awkward hill in the middle like stygian (stygian is a good map though).

Once I cleared this up I want to smooth the kind of canyons on the sides prefectly so that it looks really good and play really well.

Take note I update this from time to time, I will always change all the download links to the latest, but if you are connecting to the server and it does not work, then first make sure you check if you have the latest version.

Edit: I also just updates server map rotation so it should be this map 24/7 for as long as the server is up of course.

Looking forward to testing the new version when I get time later.

lil_maniac

The new bowls are a bit too shallow and you dont get that much speed from them as the other end is a bit too high... maybe thicken up the start bowl or make it so you get more of a glide on them because at the moment they are a bit crappy to use. Sorry :(

edit: just made 180-205 front route, 1 rj for Alpha ^_^

Arch

Legions Developer
What happened to that beastly Core-like map that was made a while back? Had some hanging spike ball things if I recall correctly.

skypredator

Like, Yoost? Or Yoehst? 'Cos my English teacher's name is Yost. I was like "WHAT THE FUUU IS MY TEACHER DOING ON HERE oh okay nvm ._."

JUICE: WE HAS A APP FOR DAT TOO.

Application-1

test bester
Contingency his map thread gave me that feel. I will finish it, think my torque constructor problem is fixed so I can make my own bases. If not then I will just keep it to legions bases already made by the developers.

Your mind will be blown away!
3124075_e9fe123235c73b149f4c8d7ab4f0eb8b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.