Thanksgiving Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy/Merry/Good/Well Wishing/Fun/Giving/Thanking/Happy/Well Spelt/Big/Tasty/SeymourGorey/Rydery/Legionsy Thanksgivings everyone. (We don't get thanksgivings here so I don't know what the proper term is.

I like the fact the patcher wont be one of those annoying ones that redownloads the entire game every time. With Download caps that would have been a pain.
hellz Here we dont give thanks.... we just eat. with maybe a little thanking on the side... BUT ITS ALL ABOUT THOSE ROLLS!!!!!!!!

Lunaris

even though we certainly dont have thanksgiving here in tokyo, happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate it :D

Helpful news by the way, can't wait!

stefygraff

Private Tester
Standalone Legions said:
These events will be available to everyone, no restrictions on geographical location. They will likely begin on a Friday and last until the Sunday of that weekend. After the public test event, we'll be gathering your feedback, correcting any found bugs, and begin work finalizing the patch release.

Friday is the Judgment day!

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Well, I'll be able to use this preview weekend if its after christmas and if I get windows 7 for christmas, and if windows 7 is supported. Thanks for the update, and I'm sure I would be even more elated if I could use the preview weekend, but that's just me. I hope all the other applicants will enjoy it enough for the rest of us.

Vinzyboy23

Seymour did not say that their was a new post incoming. Just that if there was something to report, it would be there. Besides, seymour would probably make a thread to let everyone know of any news.
WTF? Freeman got in?

Anyways I don't think we'll expect many updates soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.