Thanksgiving Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disci

Old man
Happy Thanksgiving! As for the update, I have a question: Will people be chosen for the public tests, or will the game be open to everyone? I didn't quite understand that. You call it a "public test" but apparently some of the public won't have the opportunity to play it. Am I wrong?

Yes you are wrong. "These events will be available to everyone, no restrictions on geographical location."

Only the review before release weekend is for people who signed up for beta test.

MJ1284

Dang, guess this means I'll have to skip my weekly trip to my parents and spend 48 hours of Frapsing all the hawtness going on this weekend... not that I want to but people expect me to do it so I ain't got a choice in this matter, ey?

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Happy Thanksgiving! As for the update, I have a question: Will people be chosen for the public tests, or will the game be open to everyone? I didn't quite understand that. You call it a "public test" but apparently some of the public won't have the opportunity to play it. Am I wrong?

The first Public Preview Weekend will only be open to members that registered for beta (up to those who registered within an hour of that blog post being submitted). "Public Preview Weekend" is quite misleading, though, it's now officially known as "Early Preview Weekend". Much less confusing, I say.

As for when this occurs, there's no date set, but it will be before the standalone public launch. And, no, that does not mean this weekend. :p

Nvidia

Thanks for the update. I love the time around christmas. The last years it always was the best time of legions for me especially this year. Legions returns and all the stuff i hear about legions atm sounds so much better than the time of IAs legions. Love playing legions while its cold and snowy outside so im looking forward for great christmas holidays with legions. It would be an awesome christmas present :p

Dacil

The first Public Preview Weekend will only be open to members that registered for beta (up to those who registered within an hour of that blog post being submitted).

lol whoops, sorry sey but looks like i'll miss the first public preview weekend....never signed up for beta.....BUT other people need a head start if they're ever gonna beat me ;)......:p

57thKB24

Yay! The patches for new contents would be a great idea. It will not take us a lot of time waiting for Legions doing some maintenance just like before. :cool:

umbballer

This is great! I'll miss the first preview weekend but you can be sure I'll be there for the others. This sounds like it will be much better than IA Legions, not just the gameplay but the updates and announcements also. I think people will be much more informed about what is going on than they were at IA. Can't wait!

Cant wait!! Happy thanksgiving everyone (that has it) at least I have something to look forward to. (its been a long time since i was happy) anyway. anyone else watching these parades on TV? the are something else... im waiting for those giant blimp things

Xeon_Wraith

Whoops, missed off signing up for beta due to lack of time playing/ Timezone. Ah well, guess i need to be on more when it comes out to make up for it.
Nevertheless, Happy Thanksgiving to guys over there.

theGOAT

Yay, this is awesome and this means the game is almost reayd if you are launching a public beta test, now you just have to find errors, meaning the base of the game is ready.

By-Tor

Private Tester
Happy Thanksgiving Legions!, Void, and all the other clans/players out there!!

Peace from the Void Engineers!

xchaotic_reaperx

turkey.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone in The USA
*I Live In The U.K*

Hypnotoad

Weekend public testing events are a brilliant idea! I was hoping IA would do something like that whilst we were waiting for months on end. A little taste of what is to come and a little reminder of what we're waiting around for ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.