Thank you

Homingun

Just wanted to say thank you to all the devs and testers for working hard to bring Legions back to us. I know that it hasn't been publicly released yet, but playing yesterday made me remember why I liked Legions over any other game. Again, thank you.

Please reply with a thank you or related discussion. No BS.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Yeah, I've said it before and I'll say it again and again: thanks, devs. You've all done a phenomenal job.

masterluso

I think this is the only game I could ever wait a whole 9 months for, and still come back every day waiting for its return. So I'd like to say thanks to all those developer (and tester) persons.

Esuke-L

Not played yet but also wanna thank the devs again for all they've done, Sure the proper release will be great!! & I for one can't wait to play this beautifully addictive game we play again.

It's like i've been waiting for a baby or something and there were complications in between (IA dying) but it's pulled through and made it to full term (9months man, frick thats a long time!!!)

Lol...weird ass analogy.. <.< don't judge me..

Frost

Thank you guys ^^ preview weekend was really fun can't wait for the full release. Special thanks to Seymour for doing all the work

Society

I personally thought legions was history. But again thanks a lot to the devs for making this possible. We can all start a fresh new year playing legions.

Serket

A big thanks to the devs, testers and the community, for bringing back legions and saving me from falling into the deepest depression in my life for not having legions anymore.