Teams and Times for the Legions: Overdrive Summer Extravaganza!

Apcizzle

Updated the original post with the bracket, maps and times. Teams were randomly picked to see who faces who. As for the Bye that team drunk got, we (the captains) decided to give 1 of the 3 European captains a chance at a bye since there are 7 teams and we can only do a 6 man bracket.

Also note that this is a SINGLE ELIMINATION tournament now due to the amount of teams, time constraints and simply trying to get everyone on at the same time span without losing interest.

Good luck to all the teams!

Gheist

King of all Goblins
[...] note that this is a SINGLE ELIMINATION tournament now due to the amount of teams, time constraints and simply trying to get everyone on at the same time span without losing interest. [...]
Interesting. Under these conditions I actually would have most likely been able to play. Well, *chocolate cookies* happens.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Also note that this is a SINGLE ELIMINATION tournament now due to the amount of teams, time constraints and simply trying to get everyone on at the same time span without losing interest.

le sigh.

You should have got one more player and got 10 people per team to make 8 teams :(

Still, hopefully this will mean that things will be done better in the future.

jago

le sigh.

You should have got one more player and got 10 people per team to make 8 teams :(

considering the time it has taken to put this together Apc has done a fantastic job its not his fault there wasn't more players, you should have asked 1 more from your clan....;)

le sigh.

I prefer 11-12. I think a major downfall of tournaments like these is lack of people showing up (like for most teams, though even more so these since it's so sudden). The more per team, the merrier.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
[...] Gheist might actually have a chance to play anyways. ;)
Whatever you might have in mind (and thanks, I appreciate it!), better don't do it. By now my weekend is full of real life activity that I've agreed to after realizing that I wouldn't be able to play if the dual bracket system was used. ;)

only1Bravo

Private Tester
Sad that I'm not able to attend this. Looks like it should be a lot of fun.

Oh, and Elegiac/Fallout in the first round!

From Bravo with love :)

Edit: I know this is being shoutcasted, but will there be streaming or recorded video from the matches?

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
I hope team "Naked" win, and we will be play on Euro server in second round. (in our teams have most euro players)
Just make sure both captains agree to it (You'll need approval from an American team in an otherwise American based tournament :p). If its a EU team that's great.