Teammates purposely killing me over and over again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libra

I'm *dancing* pissed over and over again when i'm running routes or just chilling at the base teammates kill me, why idk it's infuriating i'm sick and tired of it tired i say lol, but really this is an issue I hate it all I want to do is just play I understand if you kill me by accident but every time I respawn you chase me down, it's not even tdm its freaking ctf this is a problem and I hate it

i want it to stop what could be done against players who kill their teammates over and over again during a live ctf game meaning it started and you can score

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Try and include a screenshot of them repeatedly killing you using the free version of Fraps, also include the names of the offenders.

Mahidhar

I believe getting in the LO team speak, and poking one of the developers, is also a quick way to get the TKers banned. I've seen you in the SG server, but really didn't notice, anyone constantly coming at you. Probably happened somewhere else, or when I was away.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Just shoot me a forum message with a screenshot or some visual proof of the griefing.

Also, you can find Seymour (or if you're unfortunate, GReaper) residing in #Legions.info on Quakenet.

Status
Not open for further replies.