Team Fortress 2 PUGs

Anti_Envy

Private Tester
So there are quite a bit of people that play TF2. APC and myself thought that we should organize some pugs for it! For those of you who like playing TF2 just post something on here and if your down for some PUGs! We also want to figure out what days we should do them so everybody knows when the pugs are.

Apcizzle

Mondays + Tuesdays work for me best.. it's usually not a huge legions pug day either.

I'll be asking you guys on TS3 to see whos interested... but try to tell others and we'll get a pug style game going for tf2. I think thatd be mad fun.

Anti_Envy

Private Tester
Mondays + Tuesdays work for me best.. it's usually not a huge legions pug day either.

I'll be asking you guys on TS3 to see whos interested... but try to tell others and we'll get a pug style game going for tf2. I think thatd be mad fun.

Anydays work for me, Im usually always on now so just depending on what can work for all the other players. And yes I think this would turn out to be a blast.

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
Sign me up boss.
envy loves pyro

Go play a game you didn't /ragequitforeveruninstall nub...

On another note, I'll probably play, though I reserve the right to captain and randomly pick friends who aren't in TS to my team.

Pretty sure I could pull together a competitive level team without even trying. Bring on the fresh meat! :D

Anti_Envy

Private Tester
Sweet! getting a lot down sounds like this is going to work out. Just remember its a pug and its not really competition, just a new fun game to pass around and enjoy.