T:A, who's playing?

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
It sucks. Kinda pay2win, or at least get 100% more fun out of the game. Skiing is *chocolate cookies*, map design just plain bad, don't think I need to go on really.

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
I've played T2, and T:V quite extensively, but pretty much stopped playing it as much at the introduction of legions, which is in my opinion a better game than tribes due to the fast paced gameplay, and physics as opposed to tribes which is a lot more 'floaty'. I've been playing T:A for a couple of months now, it's a good game, no doubt about that, just that Legions is better.
Thou in contrast to the number of people working at Hi-Rez developing *Tribes: Ass-End*, and only a handful of developers behind Legions: Overdrive, I can only imagine how amazing Legions: Overdrive would be if we had that many people developing it.

Pure

yaUyL.png

Good game even if we lost hard....

Royalty

The Aussie
yaUyL.png

Good game even if we lost hard....
How can you call yourself a Legionaire and not get the most mid-airs every game?
Answer: Gay *dancing* 50% inheritance (should be 100%).
On that positive note, they are releasing a 100% inheritance spinfusor next patch.
However, as as usual Hi-Rez will leave us hungry again- this spinfusor won't be default, and you will have to spend a ridiculous amount of xp/gold to unlock it.

Pure

How can you call yourself a Legionaire and not get the most mid-airs every game?
Answer: Gay *dancing* 50% inheritance (should be 100%).
On that positive note, they are releasing a 100% inheritance spinfusor next patch.
However, as as usual Hi-Rez will leave us hungry again- this spinfusor won't be default, and you will have to spend a ridiculous amount of xp/gold to unlock it.
Xp is not hard to get, and the most it can cost is 88k which you can get in a week or two, I have bought 2 items at 42k and a bunch of perks and deluxe weapons in a month or so.

Royalty

The Aussie
Xp is not hard to get, and the most it can cost is 88k which you can get in a week or two, I have bought 2 items at 42k and a bunch of perks and deluxe weapons in a month or so.
Do you have VIP status and play a lot? It can take me 4-5 weeks to get 88,000 XP, and I am a pretty damn good player...

Hey guys what should I unlock next: throwing knives, soldier's twinfusor, or the upcoming 100% inheritance spinfusor?

Pure

Do you have VIP status and play a lot? It can take me 4-5 weeks to get 88,000 XP, and I am a pretty damn good player...

Hey guys what should I unlock next: throwing knives, soldier's twinfusor, or the upcoming 100% inheritance spinfusor?
No vip or boost basically I get 10k~ a day most important thing is you are first in you team score board and play full games, when a game goes overtime i get like 2.5k.