T:A, who's playing?

Fixious

Test Lead
tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Disci

Old man
T:A invitational scrim tourney starting soon. Levelupyourgame is interested covering T:A clan games. Game feels ok atm and the upcoming patch will solve few of the issues community were complaining about. Feels good at the moment and I've not looked back to Legions after I got the hang of the game. Paying attention on what kind of mods community is putting out, but right atm I have next to 0 interest playing Legions. Team.fi just joined T:A "competition" and I'm there with them. GG's pals, your forums are now troll free. ;)

Thanks to the awesome ovo, I have a key. :D I'm playing under the same name and loving the hell out of it. There's full servers of aussies. <3

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
I've just been emailed a spare key for a friend, all I know have got one. So if anyone wants it, just ask.

Delpicy

Haha I just liked it on facebook to get instant beta access 10 minutes ago, and that offer ends tomorrow at 9....phew cut that one close =D

Legions -> T:A
Delpicy -> Delpicy

I'm downloading it for the first time, just to give it a spin.

But, I've heard it suck, why is it so? I've watched gameplay videos and it seemed awesome. Most of you only played it for about an hour, why make judgements in such short time?