Syntral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jello

Contributor
This is just a map I started, I haven't finished it yet, due to the fact that every single time I try adding something new, or any random time It disconnects on me :(, but this is just a start, its not finished yet.

Sorry for the shitty video quality but its better if you let it buffer for 1 minute then you play it, it wont be as laggy, I couldn't find a good video recording device :(, and its not me thats creating it to go slow its the recording device, anyone have anything better in mind?. But here it is Syntral....

There's still a lot of stuff I have to take out, especially them extra codes ;) , I might enter it into the Second Round Map competition (Maybe) and it might only be a TDM map or DM :p Sowwy (If you want it as CTF ill add it)..... Lemme know what you think (only positive feedback please :p), and also there is one in a million chance you will respawn to that drill station in the middle, you guys can also be creative and play King of the Hill...or Team King of the Hill :confused:...

Jello

Contributor
I need a little help :(, For some reason this is as far as it goes when I delete a couple of extra codes...Am I doing something wrong? I didn't know which one was which

Attachments

• Map.JPG
    Map.JPG
    156.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Mapping.JPG
    Mapping.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 12
  • MappingProblem.JPG
    MappingProblem.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.