Swamp Map

Defender

Looking good bud..
I wonder if the Devs, will ever add the water data back to this games engine?
Unless it would crash the game, I don't see the reason to not have it for lava maps.
I guess It could be that the legions player physics dont work well with the normal water data.
If we just used the water as lava instead, it would not matter much, players would die on contact anyway. It would be cool to make a gas lake using fog and a green gas looking terrain texture just below the fog. Then add a death trigger, with a kill message like: (player name) was killed by poisonous green fog..

stefygraff

Private Tester
Well Defender, lava shape is actually in the files, i have it on the Aftermath Map, but didn;t get to put dmg when you touch it.

To be honest we don't need high resolution/quality water, with a lot of effects. The current toxic.water shape that PWA gave me is all you need.
You really get the feeling that you're skiing on water on this map too :)

Defender

Well Defender, lava shape is actually in the files, i have it on the Aftermath Map, but didn;t get to put dmg when you touch it.

To be honest we don't need high resolution/quality water, with a lot of effects. The current toxic.water shape that PWA gave me is all you need.
You really get the feeling that you're skiing on water on this map too :)

I know it is, I saw it used on the old lava map core..

stefygraff

Private Tester
Same principle is applied into the water shape, with animations and all :) (just that you don't get killed and you just sky over it a bit)

stefygraff

Private Tester

This is the current stage: rubbish. I don't have time right now to continue all these maps + swamp map, very busy with school atm.

For sure the size of the map is too small, i will make it bigger asap. I have most of the objects ready (most of them are not in the video). You get the idea of water in legions ;)

sorry for bad quality

stefygraff

Private Tester
Im slow on making this map, dose anyone have some spare tree shapes to give me?

I made the map larger and im trying to make more objects for it atm

Defender

You could also use whatever trees Defender uses.
No, they came from my old art pack I purchased years ago..
Only I can use them legally in my map or project ..
I purchased some maybe better looking trees in the temperate environment pack, off the GarageGames.com, just a few months ago.
But unfortunatly, they don't want to work in the current version of Legions..:mad:

stefygraff

Private Tester
Yeah but i've been working on Shadow Hill and Swamp Map for months now, really need that vegetation pack from the update...

Defender

Yeah but i've been working on Shadow Hill and Swamp Map for months now, really need that vegetation pack from the update...

Sounds cool stefygraff. If The Dev team upgrades to T3D down the road. Mapping will be more feature rich as you know..:) The T3D editor is much more advanced.