support weapons/clases

Do you like these ideas

• Total voters

Libra

Smoke screen: dark smoke emitted form either a grenade or a nozzle type thing used to either escape or distract an enemy

Flash grenades: grenades that when detonated emit an extremely bright light to disorient the enemy

Shock pulsar: an emp like wave that disables an enemy for about 2 seconds gives you a couple of seconds to escape

Oil slick: blobs or high pressure streams of oil applied to the ground causes the target to go off of it's course

Slime canon or grenade: large globs of slime fired at a target effectively decreases it's speed

fogger: collects fog while traveling (most maps have fog if not all do) fog can be used to decrease the enemies visibility

heal ray: for quicker heal, ray fired towards desired target (only works on teammates) for instant or gradual heal

Illusionist: outrider equipped with 2 non lethal weapons

Confusioneer (i know it's not a word but i like the name): raider equipped with 3 non lethal weapons

Distraction: sentinel class 3 non lethal weapons

feel free to modify any of the ideas here or add on to it leave feedback tell me what you think

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Flash: these wouldn't be worthwhile on most maps, but on those with enclosed spaces, they could be usefull, especially during standoffs on fallout for example.
Shocker: The main power of this won't be like that. This thing will be used to knock cappers out of the sky. If you can't ski, you can't cap. So, a single shot from this is basically a death sentence. I vote bad idea unless it was some sort of static weapon or on a sentinel.
Oil: wouldn't matter unless you were walking which you don't. Although, can we light it on fire?
Slime: I don't think that gunk is going to do much to slow you down when going so fast. It makes sense in other games because it gums up mechanism, but in this game, you can ski but there are very few moving parts to the flight system it seems, so it doesn't really make sense to me.
Fogger: all maps do if you are far enough away or have your settings low enough. Interesting idea though... I don't know how much it would do though. You still have your IFF and on such large maps, you'd have to have an absolutely huge amount of fog to obscure vision at all.
Heal Ray: I'm good with this. If/when we get base assets this would be more helpful for them.
Classes: that's very vague...

I'd also suggest some other things such as...

Shield Emitter: a device that replaces OD with the ability to project a shield for a limited time as it drains energy. Shield only stops weapons. Players can pass through
Transfusor: device that donates whatever energy you have to refill the energy of the target. Overfilling results in damage with one point of damage for every 2 points of energy put in. Overfilling damage is splash in nature. Device can be charged to hold the equivalent of twice the player's normal energy reserve within it.
Ion Rifle: ELF gun that would also function as a shield breaker

Pawn: OR armor with shield, plasma, and transfusor
Gatekeeper: Sentinel armor with shield, plasma, RL, and mortar
Tempest: Raider with ion rifle and transfusor
Medic: OR with transfusor and health ray
Buster: OR with ion rifle and grenade launcher
Entry: Raider with flash, BR, and shield

Libra

loving the ideas a few questions tho
will the shield be a full body shield?
how much damage can it block?
how long does it last?
can it be used in conjunction with od? people would easily swoop in put on the shield od and take the flag.

i have a few ideas

Weapons
Guster: whips up debris such as snow sand dirt or dust from the terrain SN: overdrive amps up the amount of debris thrown up

Solar ray: collects light from the sun condenses it and fires it there is light in just abut SN :i think every map has light or the sun might be possible

Electro taze: Tesla coil like weapon surges electricity around you SN:cannot be used in conjunction with OD

multi rocket launcher: as the name implies it fires many rockets at once 4 mini rockets fired from can be fired directly one after each other or all at once after the fourth rocket there is a four second lapse before you can fire the weapon again so there wouldn't ebe an issue with spamming

Cannon: fires large bullets a little faster than the blasters rate of fire

Armor
Aero: allows for traveling faster in the air, staying in the air longer, and more protection from mid air hits.

Terra: reduces splash damage and reduces the damage of head on collisions with objects.

Classes

once the custom loud outs become available the names of the weapon classes wouldn't matter wouldn't matter I think the weapons i listed should be exclusive to certain classes

solar ray would be exclusive to the outrider

Multi rocket launcher would be exclusive to the raider and outrider

electro taze would be exclusive to the raider

Cannon exclusive to sentinel

guster is available to all classes

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
The shield as per my idea is activated by the R button by default and will remain in effect until energy is depleted from the user (approximately 5 seconds). It creates a bubble shield about 20 meters in diameter for that duration that blocks all incoming fire but allows players to pass through. Damage to the shield is taken to the user's health at one third the normal amount. It replaces the ability to OD. Perhaps it could block the passage of someone using OD though... I'm kind of making this up as I go along :p

Guster: so what exactly does this do to help you?
Solar ray sounds a lot like a newer version of the LR. Not much use for it IMO.
Not clear on what the tazer does though.
MRL would be used almost exclusively by LO and cappers on their approach to pound the defense out of the way. This could potentially be OP, but I don't know offhand.
Cannon: I don't see this as very practical... If it travels quickly, then why not just use the skybolt? If it has splash, why not use the RL?
Aero: WAAAAAAAAY overpowered! MA hits are the hardest to get and if you have added resistance to them, you will absolutely own in every duel you ever get into.
Terra: not too bad, but what would be the drawbacks? Also, the collision damage is kind of a moot point. I'd say get rid of it. If you are doing routes right, you won't get much (if any) collision damage.

MJ1284

Vuvuzuela: Emits infernal noisewaves that can knock incoming cappers off course (think of Senti OD boosting) or deflect incoming rockets/grenades... or to scare camping O Snipers shitless from behind :D

I'd like some sort of short term IFF Jammer. Like a small-splash nade. get an LO to toss it accurately enough at a defender just before a capper comes into sight.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Vuvuzuela: Emits infernal noisewaves that can knock incoming cappers off course (think of Senti OD boosting) or deflect incoming rockets/grenades... or to scare camping O Snipers shitless from behind :D

I see what you did there :cool:

Libra

The shield as per my idea is activated by the R button by default and will remain in effect until energy is depleted from the user (approximately 5 seconds). It creates a bubble shield about 20 meters in diameter for that duration that blocks all incoming fire but allows players to pass through. Damage to the shield is taken to the user's health at one third the normal amount. It replaces the ability to OD. Perhaps it could block the passage of someone using OD though... I'm kind of making this up as I go along :p

Guster: so what exactly does this do to help you?
Solar ray sounds a lot like a newer version of the LR. Not much use for it IMO.
Not clear on what the tazer does though.
MRL would be used almost exclusively by LO and cappers on their approach to pound the defense out of the way. This could potentially be OP, but I don't know offhand.
Cannon: I don't see this as very practical... If it travels quickly, then why not just use the skybolt? If it has splash, why not use the RL?
Aero: WAAAAAAAAY overpowered! MA hits are the hardest to get and if you have added resistance to them, you will absolutely own in every duel you ever get into.
Terra: not too bad, but what would be the drawbacks? Also, the collision damage is kind of a moot point. I'd say get rid of it. If you are doing routes right, you won't get much (if any) collision damage.

Aero- remove MA resistance part and it is a great armor i feel like this game needs more aerial aspects added to it *chocolate cookies* a flying class or actual flying not that o i skied down a hill and now im in the air for 10 seconds
terra- i like it collision damage is also fall damage when falling from high places hitting an object that damage is decreased reduce splash damage
solar- ray will fire like a beam hence the name solar ray a ray is a beam of light
tazer- pulses electricity around you in a circle basically zapping nearby enemies i know it will be used as another flag defense mechanism but any weapon can be used for defense just depends on how you use'm
MRL- this weapon can be used against capers
scratch the cannon and guster

just ideas i'm pretty sure these ideas i have would never see the drawing board
anyone got any more ideas the possibilities are endless be creative people

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
If there was actual flying, I'd prefer it be in the form of vehicles and gunships.
Terra: but you shouldn't need that defense.
Solar: but why not just use the LR?
Tazer: so does it damage? kill energy? fry IFF? etc...
MRL: but I see it doing more damage to static targets such as HoF's. If you launch four at once, you'll at least pound the crap out of them at worst and best is you'll kill them, leaving the stand open.