Summer CTF Tournament

Krakyn

yeah I am not free until after saturday, or even sunday at the most.
vacation times.

maybe we could start on the 10th instead of the 7th. mukhtar also said that he'd be celebrating the 4th so he couldn't make it.

SNAKEOPS

Update: I'm extending the time to July 14th. Here are a couple of reasons:
  • A lot of the players in this tournament cannot meet the games for the deadline. And, as much as I want to be strict about it, without the players there are no tournament.
  • We don't have alot of teams, meaning we got more time. e.g. 4 teams are in the tournament, Week 1: 2 pairs of team square off, one pair loses. The other pair goes into next week. Week 2: 1 pair of team squares off, one team wins and is declared the winner. Leaving 2 more weeks into the month.
Not to say, if we DO get the games done before July 14th, we will move on.

SNAKEOPS

Update: After some discussion, I decided to include the losers bracket. The losing teams will also face off to get third place.

Maxter

Well some does not equal 7 players + subs. We usually have 4 to 5 people actively playing the game but now it's been decreased to 2 to 3 thanks to traitors who flew over to the League of Legends side and lazy people like Kevin. But let's see if we can't get another team of odd balls into this competition by the end of next week.

TylerMarket

Heisenberg.
nice-try-you-fappers.jpg

TylerMarket

Heisenberg.
Also, here are the scores:

First game: Frostbyte 6v6 : 6-4 GOAT

Second game: Zenith 7v7: 8-5 GOAT (might have been 9 though...not sure if trust jordan)

Jordedit: it was 8, I got your back.

Someone will post demos probably...