Suggesttions about Forgotten

Vinzyboy23

If you would like to suggest something about it, feel free to discuss it here.

P.S Spell check the thread title.

Nvidia

It was to easy to regrab due to the huge middle part of the map. You could reach such a high speed by just dropping from the base and skiing to the other base... And(again) llamas. It was to easy to llama on forgotten, again because of the middle.

A2

I suggest that middle part(where the flag is) be a bit more lower and a bit more open. (If it has to be lower i.e.)

MJ1284

I suggest removing those downslopes right next to bases to hamper llamaing... and Senti capping *glares at Guesstori & Rau*

Guesstori

uhm what...? ..ahh heavy capping well that's a nice thing :p at any rate im trying to get rid of that "habit" of mine and approach this in a more raider-od-ish way :)

MJ1284

Not saying that Senti OD is a bad thing, it's just bloody annoying on Public games to be only Base D & Chaser and see Senti grab while you're respawning... try it, you'll scream bloody murder in a minute* or so.

* This statement is coming from a person who has been playing Raider Chaser over 12 months.

Vinzyboy23

Is it back? Cuz I don't remember anything about forgotten except the middle and that huge bridge thing.
Not yet, that's why I made this thread.

On TOPIC:

Since the outer parts and the center part of the map are kind of barren, I suggest some ramps or towers with ammo stations on those parts that are empty for those who are out on ammo and who is far away from the base, Forgotten is HUGE. Oh I would like some Launch Pads (like in Gorge) in the bases to increase speed when you're slow or when you are chasing somebody. The color is a problem too, The color of the bases is kinda blinding with the landscape and the sky color is kinda disturbing since Forgotten is meant to be set in the Desert.